Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 10, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £21.99
Notes: Jumbo steelbook - Limited to 1,000 copies
5 Discs

11325048-1844410212096598.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely job with packing from zavvi my is damaged in at least 4 places 1st on spine is creased and pulled away at Edge 2nd and 3rd damage to front and 4th there is dent under j card and back is popping in and out so not happy who thought it was a good idea to send it it a jiffy bag don't own these on bluray and only first couple on dvd so was looking forward to this set but nope my bad luck continues
Hope everyone else's turn up ok

Attachments

• 1475769312934452367698.jpg
    1475769312934452367698.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 186
  • 1475769349915-428102107.jpg
    1475769349915-428102107.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 192
Unfortunately anything thicker than a standard size single steelbook will be sent in a jiffy bag by Zavvi so damage is almost guaranteed.

Anything thicker than Zavvi's CS as well...

Lovely job with packing from zavvi my is damaged in at least 4 places 1st on spine is creased and pulled away at Edge 2nd and 3rd damage to front and 4th there is dent under j card and back is popping in and out so not happy who thought it was a good idea to send it it a jiffy bag don't own these on bluray and only first couple on dvd so was looking forward to this set but nope my bad luck continues
Hope everyone else's turn up ok

Christ. Did your postman kick it up the drive?

I ordered two of these from Zavvi, and both of these arrived damaged, since they were packed in flimsy padded bags. Every time they go cheap & send something out in a bag & not in a box, they arrive damaged by the time they arrive in the USA.

I have been very frustrated working w/ their customer "service" team. Sent them 4 e-mails so far to arrange replacements (out of luck - they are now out of stock!) and getting them to pay for return postage (it would cost US $22.50 to ship them back via USPS, and that's the least expensive option!)

Thanks very much for the info!
Now I'll beg them to set aside a replacement copy for me while we work out the exchange

Buddy you should had just ordered the 'replacement copy'. Don't wait for it. By the time they answer your email it be too late. OOS again.

I made that mistake with Frozen so from now on I order all replacement copies.

Buddy you should had just ordered the 'replacement copy'. Don't wait for it. By the time they answer your email it be too late. OOS again.

I made that mistake with Frozen so from now on I order all replacement copies.

You are absolutely, 100% correct.
Out of stock again :-(
Lesson learned and thanks for the tip

Reactions: sunnyx
Dangnamit . . . foiled again . . . just seen that Zavvi message about only 200 remaining sent today at 16:36

SUPERMAN ANTHOLOGY STEELBOOK
ONLY 200 REMAINING!

Superman Anthology: 5 Film Collection - Zavvi Exclusive Steelbook (Limited To 1000) Blu-ray
Don't miss out!

Sure getting harder and harder to keep up with every U.K. steelbook recently.