Purchase link: Tarzan
Price: £19.99
Notes:

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

02.jpg

03.jpg05.jpg06.jpg
01.jpg04.jpg

Twitter guess for title of # 30
Thanks @omarbutt2012 on Twitter for guessing the right answer!

Follow us @hidefninja on Twitter and share your guess of what the last title in the Disney Collection will be. 1st person to guess correctly will get a little shout out in our thread, and thread will be updated and opened at that time. Thanks all for your support!

Last edited by a moderator:
"There may be other Disney titles released in the future, but this is the last in this series."

Whaaaaaa

Why stop here, they have a ton more to go. I knew they wouldn't finish them, so now we have a half complete Disney collection. Typical. ]

Even if they put them on hold for now it would of been better

What does this say for the Pixar collection?

Unfortunate that, with this being the end of the run, that many of these will see multiple re-releases to come before we get a sniff of those that have never gotten the steel/other metal treatment. Some aren't even on blu.

With that said, Zavvi has rescued this run by going full gloss on recent titles. Hit and miss but overall a great contribution to those that missed the BB/FS run, all of which where EXCELLENT.

Last one huh, so *** edited by Drum18 *** zavvi takes another *** decision, ***.
a "collection" that stops at 28 out of 52, awesome, this is now useless to me thinking about putting out all of them on ebay.

Edited by Drum18:
No need for name calling... you can express an opinion, but please, stay polite.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last one huh, so the idiots in charge at zavvi takes another dumb ass decision, has to be a world record at idiot decisions.
a "collection" that stops at 28 out of 52, awesome, this is now useless to me thinking about putting out all of them on ebay.

It could have been a Disney decision.

Besides, it was advertised a 'The Disney Steelbook Collection', but what that meant was pretty open-ended. It wasn't exclusively the 52 animated classics as it included Planes and Mary Poppins. I clearly wasn't an all-encompassing Disney collection because that would have included 1000's of titles including The Black Hole*, Return to Oz* and A Goofy Movie*.

Other titles, such as Disney/Pixar's Cars 2 and PotC: On Stranger Tides were HMV exclusives whereas Tron was available everywhere wasn't it?

Unfortunately, no promise is ever made that each and every title will be released (even if I did think that all 52 would, and hoped for Dinosaur and Winnie the Pooh) so you pays your money and you takes your chance. I remember from the old VHS days where titles like Lois & Clark simply stopped half way through season 2, DarkSkies only got 2 tapes and Enterprise only had season 1.

It happens.

*replace with any Disney title of your choice.

It is difficult enough to get all the Classic films on blu ray as it is
By collecting from the States and also the UK it is almost possible

This comes as no surprise really as Disney seem to just be random with what and when they release on blu ray

Oh well

Nice! Shame this will be the last one released though :( So many other disneys I would had liked to seen released...

The Sword in the Stone
The Black Cauldron
Oliver & Company
Lilo & Stitch
Treasure Planet
Brother Bear
Bolt
The Princess and the Frog

Reactions: Bunk and roo
Perhaps Zavvi was simply trying to demand more and more for their customers content-wise and when the distribution rights were up for renewal Disney decided not to continue. It would be funny if we start to see the "Exclusive Disney Store" Steelbooks Collection.

Reactions: yeslek