Purchase link: Tarzan
Price: £19.99
Notes:

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

02.jpg

03.jpg05.jpg06.jpg
01.jpg04.jpg

Twitter guess for title of # 30
Thanks @omarbutt2012 on Twitter for guessing the right answer!

Follow us @hidefninja on Twitter and share your guess of what the last title in the Disney Collection will be. 1st person to guess correctly will get a little shout out in our thread, and thread will be updated and opened at that time. Thanks all for your support!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pre ordered- Bit miffed/annoyed that the 20% off selected Disney steelbook promotion wasn't working- Added Brave, Mary Poppins, and Mulan to the order and it came in at £80.96- There should of been an extra £12.15 or so taken off the order. Hmm...

I put PLANES and it didn't take the 20% off :(
Have you kept the order intact?? I only realised after I hit send that it didn't apply the discount- Messaged Zavvi to try and resolve the issue, otherwise i'll just cancel the order and get the steelbook on its own...

When you go to the 20% off steelbook page it still has the Tangled information, so I'm assuming it still needs updating.

"Plus get 20% off selected Disney & Pixar Steelbooks when you buy. To redeem this offer simply add the Tangled 3D Steelbook and your chosen Disney or Pixar title to the basket and the discount will be automatically applied."