Purchase link: Tarzan
Price: £19.99
Notes:

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

02.jpg

03.jpg05.jpg06.jpg
01.jpg04.jpg

Twitter guess for title of # 30
Thanks @omarbutt2012 on Twitter for guessing the right answer!

Follow us @hidefninja on Twitter and share your guess of what the last title in the Disney Collection will be. 1st person to guess correctly will get a little shout out in our thread, and thread will be updated and opened at that time. Thanks all for your support!

Last edited by a moderator:
They might be despatching early to meet Xmas cut of dates for posting I hope they don't start despatching releases that are not due to end of Dec early as I have got to eat

I was going to cancel this too, that's wjats annoyed me

They really are a**holes. I've had to borrow a sh*t ton of money from a family member just because of this failure as I expect Sin City 2 will be dispatched early now too! They try taking any further payments tonight "which I expect they will" then they will all bounce back. Absolutely useless!!!

Wow. Didn't think this one would had been shipped out so early as it's not released till near the end of the month :confused: not that I'm complaining :p

Shipped :D

Reactions: tono06 and harry
Not pleased with all of these sudden dispatches either. I'm even less pleased that I've just been on Zavvi and they have a dozen or so of the Disney steelbooks from the last 6 months or something available to buy for £12.99. Way to **** on all of us that have pre-ordered and paid £22.99 for most of these in the last 6 months.

I think I'm done pre-ordering off Zavvi now, it's well worth the gamble of it selling out and having to maybe go on eBay and buy them for at most a couple pound more...

They really are a**holes. I've had to borrow a sh*t ton of money from a family member just because of this failure as I expect Sin City 2 will be dispatched early now too! They try taking any further payments tonight "which I expect they will" then they will all bounce back. Absolutely useless!!!

I think it would be wise to stop pre-ordering from Zavvi. I only have Beauty and the Beast and The Lion King on pre-order from Zavvi at the moment and it is great. It is possible to avoid nightmare situations like this and other issues like address/payment problems. Then there is seeing the actual Steelbook before deciding to purchase or not and being able to save a bit of money if you can hold out long enough for a price drop. There have been very few titles this year where pre-ordering has been a necessity, even the most sought after titles are available again at some point. I think pre-ordering is more hassle than it is worth. :thumbs:

The same thing keeps happening though. If Zavvi are unwilling to take action, then common sense suggests that the customer should take action.
This is the thing you mentioned about stop pre ordering, I order everything I want and sometime go over my budget but then a week before despatch I go and clear all the ones I don't want or that I know won't sell out straight away. I wanted to cancel this and snow White until after Christmas but I can't now. Now sin city 2 will prob get cancelled and my Zbox but if they wait until their usual dispatch times with dates I would have money for it. Or email is to say and give time for people to cancel. The lack of communication about date changes and everything else is horrendous with this company

Reactions: harry
Flloydo, I agree, I hope this doesn't happen again. However, I think Snoo has a point. No more Zavvi lottery for me. Will they charge a week early, will they charge for all at once? It's all over the shop today.

We can't rely on Zavvi to stay on schedule and that's reality. I'll be buying from them but from now on in small quantities. If I have to pay through the nose off the bay for something I missed then so be it.

Reactions: Flloydo
The account I use for Zavvi only has got another £65 showing as been taken but I've not had any dispatch notices beyond what I have accounted for so it looks like another wave of releases is coming in the next 24 hours...

Had to sort out alternative payment on both this and Sleeping Beauty, now to hope the new details process fine thanks to what amounts to sheer amateur hour from Zavvi. It's bad enough to faff with release dates and charges at the best of times but this close to Xmas shows a real lack of any common sense. I'll be livid if the new details don't work as nothing would have been an issue if they'd have had one ounce of customer service to the handling of these.

Reactions: Pharaoh
I just had to cancel Beauty and the Beast and The Expendables. 5 steelbooks sent to me in the past 2 hours. ******* joke. Tarzan, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, The Lion King and one other. Will just have to get Beauty and the Beast on ebay next year.
Zavvi are seriously out of order with this

Like snoo said how many steels this year have gone up in price when sold out you can get the winter soldier for release price, steels like v for vendetta and mars attacks I've seen listings where people can't even give them away
Don't risk it and stop pre ordering hardly anything sells out now anyway the steels that have caught you all out are still available Tarzan, sleeping beauty etc and if they stay like that then happy days they'll be £12.99 before long

Reactions: liam freedman
Cancelled, doesn't Zavvi realise that people have budgets to live to especially in December.
Really p&ssed off with this, I don't even know what is going to try and ship next and if I have a chance to cancel it.

*** The Cancelation failed wa&@ers!***

Last edited: