Purchase link: Tarzan
Price: £19.99
Notes:

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

02.jpg

03.jpg05.jpg06.jpg
01.jpg04.jpg

Twitter guess for title of # 30
Thanks @omarbutt2012 on Twitter for guessing the right answer!

Follow us @hidefninja on Twitter and share your guess of what the last title in the Disney Collection will be. 1st person to guess correctly will get a little shout out in our thread, and thread will be updated and opened at that time. Thanks all for your support!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got this and Snow White, the lion king and one other (I forget). This is easily my fav. If only I hadn't missed beauty and the beast. It will be the only one missing from my collection arrhhh!

I think people's frustrations are the fact that zavvi could inform the customers of the correct release dates, that way people are aware. Not everyone has an unlimited budget, for zavvi to go dipping in to your account at a date that suits them.
exactly
some of us budget month to month for luxeries like steels and/or dont like to spend money we dont have (I dislike using my credit card unless its an emergancy so all pre-orders are linked to my bank account)

Last edited:
Okay so I got this today along with a few others and I'm not too impressed by this. I have a massive slash on the front of mine. And what is with the terrible image on the back? It's blury like hunchback of notre dame back art and the monkeys with the British flag looks awful. It's only the red elephant that's clear.

i doubt its sold out. id put money on it coming back in stock and being available in seeming abundance for months on end. in fact, id go as far as say this wont sell out until easter

Received mine. Gorgeous steelbook. Nice use of embossing and fantastic vibrant colors.

Nice disc art too. For a bare bones UK style steelbook, this is perfect.

Reactions: harry
My favourite of the last batch. Except for the fact that Scanavo still don't seem to care if the debossing is misaligned on half the steels, it looks pretty good. I don't know why, but Disney seem to get most of their green steels right.

The back image looks unsharp, especially the gorillas in the background. Anyone else notice that, or perhaps I just got lucky again?

Last edited:
Reactions: Flloydo