Purchase link: Tarzan
Price: £19.99
Notes:

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

02.jpg

03.jpg05.jpg06.jpg
01.jpg04.jpg

Twitter guess for title of # 30
Thanks @omarbutt2012 on Twitter for guessing the right answer!

Follow us @hidefninja on Twitter and share your guess of what the last title in the Disney Collection will be. 1st person to guess correctly will get a little shout out in our thread, and thread will be updated and opened at that time. Thanks all for your support!

Last edited by a moderator:
Or they can update their customers with date changes.
Think I'm done with zavvi after this

100% agree. EVERY other retailer I use give a warning or heads up if there is a release date change, it's beyond unacceptable that Zavvi don't. All of these steels being sent on one day in f**king December when peoples money is beyond tight just shows what utter **** this company really is!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Flloydo
Folks, please refrain from some of this excessive crudeness and foul language. It's not welcomed here. If you don't wish to purchase products from a company, don't-send a message with your wallet or send feedback to them-that is your prerogative. Thanks.

I would of if they was actually honest with their customers and updated them with the dates or changes. Then I could of cancelled this. Especially in December. It's not on at all. I knew the date they had displayed weren't correct but to find out by seeing money come out your account or getting a dispatch email is shocking business

Reactions: Pharaoh
Hey @Flloydo, I am a Disney fan myself, and all of my charges came at once as well-not expected at all. I understand completely where you and (I am sure) other members are coming from. All I am asking is that the language gets toned down-not that you don't voice your frustration.

Hey @Flloydo, I am a Disney fan myself, and all of my charges came at once as well-not expected at all. I understand completely where you and (I am sure) other members are coming from. All I am asking is that the language gets toned down-not that you don't voice your frustration.

Yeah I'm happily are finally pretty much released except BATB (but that will probably get sent out tommorrow now) and I don't own planes either. And hopefully more in the future. But I can't grasp (apart from greed) why they couldn't hold 2 or 3 off till jan/ Feb. You would thought they would learn a lesson and not want to get bad feedback and to mess up there loyal customers budgets and living expenses. and it's not that I don't want to own this but the way the price drops have happened I would of probably waited for a price drop for this considering I paid full price for the majority. Also if we was told 4/3 even 2 weeks ago that all these would be released on the 4th December despite changing the dates on the site (which was pointless them doing that now) anyway then a few people could of had the chance to prioritise in living ways and steelbook ways. Sorry if this seems like I'm having ago at you (just read it back) I'm not at all just like you said voicing my frustration.
Sorry about the slapping about people about with my genitalia too.

There is no doubt the past week left a sour taste in a lot of customer's mouths including this one. I didn't want to cancel some of my orders but the shear volume of releases (I was sent 6 steelbooks on Friday) caused me to try and cancel a few of them. Like a lot of people they couldn't or wouldn't cancel. Not good. Complaining doesn't seem to do any good so what do you do?

There is no doubt the past week left a sour taste in a lot of customer's mouths including this one. I didn't want to cancel some of my orders but the shear volume of releases (I was sent 6 steelbooks on Friday) caused me to try and cancel a few of them. Like a lot of people they couldn't or wouldn't cancel. Not good. Complaining doesn't seem to do any good so what do you do?

Complaining gets you nowhere.
I asked for their complaints address/procedure age back, but got nothing. They simply replied with typical cut'n paste emails about how sorry they are/were ONLY. *sigh*
Never got anywhere trying to log an official complaint basically :(

I do understand peoples frustrations but when you pre order anything you have to understand that the release date can change, earlier or delayed, if you are not prepared to accept that then don't pre order and order when it is actually in stock.
I know you will run the risk of loosing out but that the chance you will have to take if you are are not prepared to accept dates can change.
I'm in the same vote had 5 dispatched in a matter of 24 hrs too!

I think this is crazy – I mean, if we pre-order something, people must be prepared to have the funds, surely? Regardless of the month, you're committing to buy goods. I'm not Zavvi's biggest fan, but this will always happen. I think it's a luxury to not have to pay for the goods until they're shipped (not to mention having a long time prior to cancel). Obviously it took my account by surprise, but I was prepared for it because I committed to it and know to expect slightly early releases. I think we all should by now.

Reactions: Soundchaser
I think people's frustrations are the fact that zavvi could inform the customers of the correct release dates, that way people are aware. Not everyone has an unlimited budget, for zavvi to go dipping in to your account at a date that suits them.