USA
Release date: 6th July, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £17.99
Note: No title on spine, no Inside art, Region B

11131287-1024300315568487.jpg

11131287-1664300315554636.jpg 11131287-5644300315562685.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This seams to be happing with a few recent releases were some of us used a discount code we don't get charged or shipped notices until a few days later

On this occasion
I don't mind them making me wait they can delay charging my card until Thursday 16th if they want as my funds are mega low :LOL:
I used the 5% discount and mine has been shipped on Tuesday, so I don't know what Zavvi are playing at to be honest!

Now that a U.K. blank spine has been confirmed with in-hand pics by @pyszny I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise to @lolwut and to anybody else offended by my comments regarding the possibility that this would be released with a blank spine - even blanker in fact than 'MJ 1' - with no studio or Blu-ray logos.

Last edited:
Reactions: lolwut
I haven't even purchased T2 on Blu-Ray yet and it's one of my top 5 favourite films of all time. The film deserves so much better treatment. I loved the new steelbook for T1 to.
Yep, T1 steel was fine, but I went with the FA version for the extra goodies. I'm hoping that FA do this too, but with WEA and all the goodies! But someone has posted elsewhere that FA said they dont have plans to do this yet[emoji17][emoji17]

Thanks for the pics @pyszny!

I have no issues with the artwork personally, but the lack of a spine title is utterly, maddeningly, baffling to me. I just don't understand why anyone would think it's a good idea to not put a spine title on any type of multimedia case, steelbook or not, it's moronic. I wonder if there's a supplier contact we can voice our grievances to as Zavvi will likely pass the buck?

Not sure what I'll do with my copy, the logical part of me wants to return it, but as I don't own a T2 steelbook and can't be bothered with the faff of dealing with Zavvi's returns team I'll likely end up keeping it until something better comes along...

Here's hoping for a 4K remaster and decent steelbook release in the near future, as one of the best sequels and action movies - ever - the movie deserves it more than most

Reactions: lolwut
After seeing those pics (and confirmation of no spine like the German release) I'm rather glad I ordered the original UK release the other day instead of this.
Thanks for the pics @pyszny