USA
Release date: 6th July, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £17.99
Note: No title on spine, no Inside art, Region B

11131287-1024300315568487.jpg

11131287-1664300315554636.jpg 11131287-5644300315562685.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess it was just a matter of time before this one got the treatment.

Decided to cancel the first one in my latest cancellation cull, and now after seeing this news I don't feel so smug....

I am almost certain that the Zavvi exclusive of T1 will be back in stock. As i canceled it myself and so did a few others. It's just a matter of when.

Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
I hope they use something like this. Some fans make this great artworks for Studiocanal Germany, but they ignore this suggestions:-(

Attachments

• Terminator2Innendruck.jpg
    Terminator2Innendruck.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 131
  • Terminator2Innendruck2.jpg
    Terminator2Innendruck2.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 145
  • Terminator2SteelbookEntwurf.jpg
    Terminator2SteelbookEntwurf.jpg
    281.2 KB · Views: 148
  • Terminator2SteelbookEntwurf2.jpg
    Terminator2SteelbookEntwurf2.jpg
    289.6 KB · Views: 148
  • Terminator2SteelbookEntwurf3.jpg
    Terminator2SteelbookEntwurf3.jpg
    277.3 KB · Views: 142
  • Terminator2SteelbookEntwurf4.jpg
    Terminator2SteelbookEntwurf4.jpg
    280 KB · Views: 147
  • Terminator2SteelbookEntwurf5.jpg
    Terminator2SteelbookEntwurf5.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 139
Thanks, it would be great when Zavvi/Studiocanal make something similar. I dont understand why they use new artworks all the way and not the iconic Arnorld on his Harley posterartwork:-(

Reactions: rj531
Artwork It's most likely going to be the same artwork as France and Germany

It's a trade wide release with Zavvi just getting the retailer exclusive for the UK so I doubt we will see anything different as it's not a WEA release with Zavvi it's WWA

Reactions: schrute farms
@paulboland, possibly sure. But look closer to the france Steelbook. It have french writing on the spine and a silver banner. Further the informations are false, its not a Steelbook, only a slipcover with metallic effekt.

Please god! Just release a steelbook with the original Harley poster not some comic art of the Endo which is dead tired. I mean who releases a movie with Arnold Schwarzenegger and not having himself on the poster This was the guy who had his name over the films title!!

@paulboland, possibly sure. But look closer to the france Steelbook. It have french writing on the spine and a silver banner. Further the informations are false, its not a Steelbook, only a slipcover with metallic effekt.
German one is a Steelbook and is the same artwork

image.jpg
The previous skynet Steelbook the studiocanal release the artwork was the same for Germany and the UK
So it's most likely the artwork above will be for the UK release so I would not get your hopes up for something different
It's the film studios cashing in on the new terminator film even the soon to be released mgm fox terminator Steelbook re release has same artwork in Europe with all retailers with only film arena having a slip with different artwork

Last edited:
I know this, but 2009 they release a Steelbook in france too, why not yet?. The same artwork make only sense, when the Steelbook itself is identical. That is on Studiocanal very rarely. The most UK Steelbooks dont come to Germany.

Top your other example, Terminator 1, yes EU identical Steelbook.Sadly Sony dont make the same with Terminator 3 :-(

Only recently picked up the Skynet edition steely after years of searching for a reasonably priced one. Not sure I'll double dip for the Zavvi one, but as I have for the FA T1 version, if they did a matching T2 I'd be all over it!

It will be the same as the German I'm sure. If/when the 4K remaster comes out it will be given a full teal and orange makeover and an excuse for another steelbook!

Or you could be the regular blu ray and swap out the discs.

Artwork It's most likely going to be the same artwork as France and Germany

It's a trade wide release with Zavvi just getting the retailer exclusive for the UK so I doubt we will see anything different as it's not a WEA release with Zavvi it's WWA
But the artwork for France and Germany is terrible (n):dunno: