USA
Release date: 6th July, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £17.99
Note: No title on spine, no Inside art, Region B

11131287-1024300315568487.jpg

11131287-1664300315554636.jpg 11131287-5644300315562685.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@cooey @harry great day for Terminator fans like us..Just hoping for a different artwork released by France & Germany. Now we wait if this will be included in the Terminator FA series

I hope different artwork buddy but just like @cooey said, i think it will be the same artwork with France and Germany. Lets hope FA will release it (Full slip,card etc )

:drool::drool: BEST SONG EVER

If it is the French/German artwork then it will be an easy pass for me but I will be happy for the stingy gits who refuse to pay good money for the great editions that are already out there. :p

cheers @viper0210 for the tag
hhmm hopefully different art than french and german
@snooloui you say stingey gits to pay for better versions you want to enlighten me please????
@carllenc FA going to be doing this as one of there film arena collections at all????

many thanks all
basil :thumbs:

If it is the French/German artwork then it will be an easy pass for me but I will be happy for the stingy gits who refuse to pay good money for the great editions that are already out there. :p

See I dont have any on Blu Ray at all :OMG:. Only botherd about 1 and 2 :whistle:.

Not so much stingy on this one more wanting it to fully match , also couldent be botherd searching witch edition is what :giggle:.

Thats why H.D.N is so Great it has something to suit EVERYONE :).

hhmm hopefully different art than french and german
@snooloui you say stingey gits to pay for better versions you want to enlighten me please????
@carllenc FA going to be doing this as one of there film arena collections at all????

many thanks all
basil :thumbs:

@Basil Ohhh NEVER thought of that Basil.

Ohh you carn't add quotes to an edit so tagged you insted Basil :thumbs: :D .

This will probably be the same as the DE and FR editions. We can finally have a wave with similar artwork for once. I have no regrets of getting rid of my Kimchi edition, didn't really meet up with my expectations at all. Hopefully this one will.

Thanks for the info Digitalbabe its nice to have a release for the second title for this movie as FA are doing 1 and HDZeta doing 1 and 3 but will wait on further updates on artwork once revealed before making a decision...

Son of a......I just purchased the other T2 UK Steel today after seeing it in CeX for £15! XD

Go on, amuse me Zavvi. Show me how better/worst the art is on this one...