USA
Release date: 6th July, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £17.99
Note: No title on spine, no Inside art, Region B

11131287-1024300315568487.jpg

11131287-1664300315554636.jpg 11131287-5644300315562685.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Decided to cancel. I do like the front but to have nothing on the spine and no inside art is taking the p#ss. Zavvi obviously didnt want to send me it due to having 15% off, oh well their loss.

Why do none of the t2 steels have Arnie on them? T1 and T3 do!

Hopefully there will be a release for the anniversary.
Decided to cancel. I do like the front but to have nothing on the spine and no inside art is taking the p#ss. Zavvi obviously didnt want to send me it due to having 15% off, oh well their loss.

Why do none of the t2 steels have Arnie on them? T1 and T3 do!

Hopefully there will be a release for the anniversary.
The German one original release does!

Reactions: lights
Custom made Spine and Inside art and New US disc.
Nice job with the inside art, definitely suits that Steelbook! :)

Even that spine would bug the hell out of me though as I hate the shortened "T2" film title (I didn't get the KimchiDVD release for the same reason).

My copy arrived today from Zavvi. Not bad, not the disaster I thought it would be. Nice embossing. The only thing that lets it down is the lack of artwork when you open it up. Bloody lazy design. I would give this 6 out of 10. I still think as has been pointed out in an earlier post the definitive T2 steelbook has to be done. I haven't seen any versions from any country that make me go wow!.

It's not going to win any prizes that's for sure but then it's one film that needs a proper remastering. I actually prefer my T2 laserdisc box set. It's says "wow" all over it.

Reactions: Bruckle
I really like the front and back of this steelbook but I'm so dissapointed and the no spine title and inside work.
Can anyone help me with getting a spine done for this?

My PC is pretty rubbish and slow so I won't be able to make anything (won't even know how to) plus I have no ink in my printer at the moment)

I'd love a steelbook with this art, minus the french of course.

There's so many steelbook versions of T2 that do so many things wrong:
UK Skynet edition - fat endoskeleton, HORRID font, lack of 'Judgement Day' on the spine, no inside art
UK Zavvi edition - no 'Judgment Day' no spine art no inside art
Canada - awesome flaming 'mean' endo but horrid missmatched font, no inside art
Kimchi - best steelbook to date but still the 'fat' endo, T2 shortened on the spine
Japan - I really like this one but it's too bloody expensive haha

There's a perfect T2 steelbook out there somewhere....

Attachments

• 4ec88118.jpg
    4ec88118.jpg
    294.6 KB · Views: 179