Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: July 27th, 2015
Purchase link: Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (live)
Price: £14.99

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Can I steal your signature? :hilarious:
I want it just as much as you do :)

Haha :D yeah I got tired of bringing up the lack of a SL steelbook every other post so I thought it was easier just to put in my sig ;).

I'd be happy if you did put it in your sig too, the more demand there is there more likely it may happen. Still there's other culturally significant classics like Sharknado that ARE available in the meantime :rofl:.

Reactions: bealay
Haha :D yeah I got tired of bringing up the lack of a SL steelbook every other post so I thought it was easier just to put in my sig ;).

I'd be happy if you did put it in your sig too, the more demand there is there more likely it may happen. Still there's other culturally significant classics like Sharknado that ARE available in the meantime :rofl:.

Thanks and done!
Sharknado falls into a special category of crappy movies. If someone handed me that steelbook and said I could keep it, I'd throw it to the floor and stomp on it - and I'd take my time too :hilarious:

Reactions: ChrisIW
Apart from the HD ZETA announcement way back when, there is no other country getting this so far then only the UK?

Surprised Germany didnt get this and T2. Especially as they've just got the first part?

Apart from the HD ZETA announcement way back when, there is no other country getting this so far then only the UK?

Surprised Germany didnt get this and T2. Especially as they've just got the first part?
Germany have got T1 and T2 steelbooks they are a Media Markt release

But yes so far its only UK who have T3 as getting a release and HDZETA release announced but no details yet

There was a slight mention that Film Arena will be doing T2 and T3 as in a tease by Karl but noting official yet

When the last tree has been cut down, the last fish caught, the last river poisoned, only then will we realize that one cannot eat Terminator Steelbooks.

So, so many... must have them all.

Dawn, I hope it comes back in stock and have a matt finish like the first german Steelbook AND a debossed or embossed title.