Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: July 27th, 2015
Purchase link: Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (live)
Price: £14.99

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Makes me laugh every one canceling there zavvi cuz of the FilmArena but in a few years time when this zavvi is a rare highly collectable item and it will be cuz of the popular Terminator franchise they'll be saying "oh yeah I had that pre-order but cancelled it oh man why did I do that " LOL [emoji1]

Makes me laugh every one canceling there zavvi cuz of the FilmArena but in a few years time when this zavvi is a rare highly collectable item and it will be cuz of the popular Terminator franchise they'll be saying "oh yeah I had that pre-order but cancelled it oh man why did I do that " LOL [emoji1]
I think you're confused between the two as to which one will be the collectable one?! :D

I'll give you a hint:

It won't be Zavvis!!!! :D :D

I think you're confused between the two as to which one will be the collectable one?! :D

I'll give you a hint:

It won't be Zavvis!!!! :D :D
It's all down to personal taste I suppose! I prefer a stand alone steelbook Without all the extras that FilmArena offer. And as to being confused only time will tell in a few years time if you decide you want the zavvi Terminator steelbook then you'll be paying quadruple the price! [emoji57]

Sometimes collecting isnt always about the rarest or highest value item, most collectors including myself will be cancelling Zavvi version because the FIlmArena version will be offering that something extra and probably being only a few pounds more.
That's all true I totally agree! But I stand by the fact that the zavvi edition will become highly collectable and valuable!

i just want to complete my terminator steelbook collection and this looks like the cheapest option

off course the FA version will be much better because of the packaging but i don't like this movie enough to spend the extra money on it

Reactions: Steelbookzombie
i just want to complete my terminator steelbook collection and this looks like the cheapest option

off course the FA version will be much better because of the packaging but i don't like this movie enough to spend the extra money on it

I'm thinking along these lines. It is tempting to go for the FA release though, but the first two movies are the best.

post of the year :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

you must be new here that much is true, the words zavvi and rare don't happen together check out the bay can always get any zavvi steel.
now if you where saying blufans then that would be a different matter.

have a read around for a while you will see what we are all on about :smuggrin:

anyway welcome to the forum you did make me chuckle :D

basil :thumbs:

post of the year :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

you must be new here that much is true, the words zavvi and rare don't happen together check out the bay can always get any zavvi steel.
now if you where saying blufans then that would be a different matter.

have a read around for a while you will see what we are all on about :smuggrin:

anyway welcome to the forum you did make me chuckle :D

basil :thumbs:
I might be new to HDN but I'm not new to steelbook collecting (smug grin) all I said was think twice before cancelling your pre-order because there's a good chance it will appreciate in value over the coming years! Not everyone who collects steelbooks thinks blufans is the bee's knees just because you do! I will be buying the FilmArena Terminator steelbook and the zavvi to. Thanks for welcoming me to HDN [emoji6]

I might be new to HDN but I'm not new to steelbook collecting (smug grin) all I said was think twice before cancelling your pre-order because there's a good chance it will appreciate in value over the coming years! Not everyone who collects steelbooks thinks blufans is the bee's knees just because you do! I will be buying the FilmArena Terminator steelbook and the zavvi to. Thanks for welcoming me to HDN [emoji6]
I don't even have to think once about cancelling the Zavvi order for this in favour of the Filmarena version!