Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: July 27th, 2015
Purchase link: Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (live)
Price: £14.99

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
I hope the remove the TX in the sunbglass of the T-800. Its needless, because the Tx is the backartwork.

Further I hope they emboss the title and use a fiull metallic matt finish like ion the german steelbook.

This looks great and the price needs to drop £5. Hopefully we get a pre-order date soon.

Very similar to the Terminator 1 Zavvi Steelbook, I could see 2 and 4 being similar if released.

The HDzeta version has taken a back seat to this Zavvi edition it seems. The HDzeta thread isn't even in the first couple of pages anymore (last time I checked). Zavvi has become the low-rent, Best Buy version of steelbook retailers these days with uninspired designs and seemingly random titles - why does anyone still patronize them?

The HDzeta version has taken a back seat to this Zavvi edition it seems. The HDzeta thread isn't even in the first couple of pages anymore (last time I checked). Zavvi has become the low-rent, Best Buy version of steelbook retailers these days with uninspired designs and seemingly random titles - why does anyone still patronize them?

Because I for one will not pay €60 for Terminator 3. €20 is plenty enough for that film, imo :).

can zavvi get away with calling titles like this which are available through other outlets 'exclusive'?

there is nothing exclusive about it,they are simply sharing print runs with europe...and since zavvi are a company who sells their products internationally, how can these items be considered exclusive..

itsfalse advertising.

in my view this is a 12.99 steel ,tops.. asking 20 is embarrassing

can zavvi get away with calling titles like this which are available through other outlets 'exclusive'?

there is nothing exclusive about it,they are simply sharing print runs with europe...and since zavvi are a company who sells their products internationally, how can these items be considered exclusive..

itsfalse advertising.

in my view this is a 12.99 steel ,tops.. asking 20 is embarrassing
It's exclusivly sold in the UK via Zavvi. No other English retailer will be stocking it.

Reactions: digitalbabe
I think it might be best to wait for Film Arena. I'd love to get the HDzeta one, but as some said here we know HDzeta will be expensive. Money for me is tight as it's ever been right now...(where are you tax refund). It'll have to be one amazing release from HDzeta to warrant the price tag man.

Everyone has different budgets, not everyone will want to pay $50+ for the HD zeta version. It may be more luxurious with extras but a lot of people are happy to just buy the steelbook at a more reasonable price.