Release date: April 23, 2018
Purchase link: Zoom
Price: £19.99

8315133_1.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
I'm trying to order this
I keep getting messsge

Something went wrong when talking to the payment gateway. Please contact [email protected]

I also can't delete a saved credit card in my account it says it's tied to an active order

I don't have any active orders

Is anyone else having issues trying to order on Zoom UK Website

I'm trying to order this
I keep getting messsge

Something went wrong when talking to the payment gateway. Please contact [email protected]

I also can't delete a saved credit card in my account it says it's tied to an active order

I don't have any active orders

Is anyone else having issues trying to order on Zoom UK Website
I have ordered this morning, but with PayPal, successfully.
Maybe you can try that.

I have ordered this morning, but with PayPal, successfully.
Maybe you can try that.
I won't use PayPal with Zoom UK as payment is taken upfront on pre orders

It's now working with credit card which gives me option to cancel my pre order if needed
Payment with credit card on pre orders is not taken until dispatch
I sent them a message on Friday they never replied which is not unusual as their customer service is not the best at replying to customers

I still though was not able to delete a saved credit card in my account even before I managed to place a new order
It thinks it's tied to an active order

Before I placed this order I had no active orders so there is a tech glitch on their website with my account
It might have been due to a partial refund issued for Baby Driver steelbook and done wrong on my account to make it think it was still an active order.

For those interested in this FuturePack and don't need 4K UHD disc
Same FuturePack is available to pre order from Amazon Italy
Only difference is the discs
Italy release is 2D Blu-ray and Bonus extras Disc

Price €12.98
https://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B07886XSZ8/?tag=hidefnin0f-21

upload_2018-4-3_20-25-22.png

Yes, if you're 4K set up ... a veritable sub 18 quid bargain ... should be same price for the JP steels.

OK, the artwork isn't embossed (v. sad face) but the title is ... according to the retailer.

Ordered ... but looking forward to seeing pics of the Italian which is released five days before ours in the UK (on the 18th April) to see if I'll be completing my order.

Order dispatched
I hope this arrives without been damaged

Zoom packaging is not great for protecting steelbooks/FuturePak in transit

Mine arrived today in mint condition. Really like this one. The embossing is really nice, with the title and the terminator head getting the treatment. Plus those of you who hates the rating logo, it’s stickers.

image.jpg

Yes, lost for words to describe the magnificence of this fantastic futurepak ... easily the best released here to date.
With the UK a bit stingy regarding futurepak releases .. compared to other territories (Germany for example) .. with no more than two dozen released here over the 10 years of Blu-rays in metal packaging ... this is a most welcome addition to the UK futurepak family.

As mentioned above - contrary to previous info - not just the cool full title treatment is embossed ... also the head is very elaborately worked with two levels of embossing best seen around/in the eye sockets and around/in the mouth.

People may not like the artwork but I don't think anyone will have a single issue with the treatment and finish of this item.

Reactions: nutcaseshy
Said since day 1 this would be a beautiful release. Ive had some dealings with the guys who make Futurepaks and they have sent me a bunch of samples and so far they are very impressive, thicker metal, Great debossing/embossing. Only thing that lets them down is the smaller spines but with the overall quality its not a deal breaker.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and Sigill
Said since day 1 this would be a beautiful release. Ive had some dealings with the guys who make Futurepaks and they have sent me a bunch of samples and so far they are very impressive, thicker metal, Great debossing/embossing. Only thing that lets them down is the smaller spines but with the overall quality its not a deal breaker.
That's the only downside for me, too... and since the spine is all you see when stored on a shelf, then it's a pretty big negative IMO. Steelbooks have nothing on Futurepak's embossing though! Shame they don't receive the same amount of hype really.

• Thanks
Reactions: thewoe