Terminator: Genisys (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive Gold Label Series No.8) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: single edition May 13, boxset May 18, 2016.
Purchase links: FullSlip - Lenticular - 1/4 Slip
Price: $38.99 (Fullslip) - $49.99 (Lenticular) - $29.99 (1/4 Slip)
Notes: Total 2000 copies: Boxset 300 copies - Lenti 1100 copies (No.0001-0300 for boxset) - Full slip 500 copies (No.0001- 0300 for boxset) - 1/4 slip 400 copies (No.0001-0300 for boxset)
Group buys: hosted by n3wk1d - April 26 at 11 AM (EST - USA). Payment starts May 3, deadline May 10. Tracking numbers.
GB links: Boxset - Lenticular - Full Slip - 1/4 Slip
Check your local time HERE

Lenticular | Full Slip | 1/4 Slip | Boxset

T5 lenti.jpg T5full.jpg T5 quarter slip.jpg T5 boxset.jpg

full
02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Argh! This looks fantastic! But I hated the movie so much...
Where would you put it on the rank of Terminator movies? I'd go...
T2, T1, T5, T4, T3.

I actually really liked this and thought it was a good cross-over story, however, I won't be buying any version of it as it is nowhere near T2 or T1.

T2, T1, T5, T4, T3.

I actually really liked this and thought it was a good cross-over story, however, I won't be buying any version of it as it is nowhere near T2 or T1.

T2 and T1. And the others just kind of merge together into a horrible liquid metal blob. But Genisys is definitely at the very bottom.

Reactions: davhyl
T2, T1, T5, T4, T3.
My order would be pretty similar: T2, T1, T5, T3, T4 (T4 last because no Arnold? Really?).

For people younger than me that haven't seen the original films, I could see them choosing as T5 the favourite (even if they went back and watched the first two) as they do seem very dated now.

T5 was a lot better than I'd expected based on some of the comments I'd seen here.

Reactions: davhyl
If I had to whittle down to one copy, the lenticular will be the edition I most desire ( always do anyways :p )

Interesting how each successive edition loses a disc and extras. Full slip back image looks really nice but lacking bonus disc and booklet. 1/4 slip is just that.

Well done HDZETA