Release date: August 13, 2014
Price: 1380 NTD

Purchase links:
JSDVD.com - 1299 NTD (Pre-order Price)
YESASIA - 62.49 USD

154782 (1).jpg

0711.png

Last edited:
I was told that Shops in Taiwan started offering it as a Pre-release,(the distribution company(Deltamac), started offering it as a pre-release), so if it's not yet on JSVDV or YesAsia, maybe I am giving the info a little bit too early as they didn't get to update their site. But if stores in taiwan are selling right now, I don't see why not JSDVD or YesAsia would not offer it very shortly...

Yes it is almost 10$ more than Captain America, I didn't ask the question however as it didn't matter to me.

So since I gave the info earlier than maybe I should have given it as I didn't check JSDVD or YesAsia to see if they have it available for pre-orders, for me all I was told is that Taiwan Shops are currently selling them as pre-orders. Maybe it's just faster since they are located right there and then and get the info very fast and can start selling. For online sales maybe there is a delay, so to find out why, i emailed JSDVD so here is what I wrote;

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

I was informed that DELTAMAC has started to offer as a PRE-RELEASE(available right now to pre-order before the release date of august 14), the following steelbook ;

Amazing Spider-Man 2 Taiwan STEELBOOK.

However I cannot locate on your website the pre-order link to purchase this item ?

Will you offer this title on pre-release soon since Deltamac has it as currently available for pre-order ?

Kind Regards

Reactions: timban
How ironic that between this,Captain America and Noah, it would be the most expensive by a mile on JDVD's site.The worst movie out of the 3...WOW! I'm disappointed that JSDVD would list it higher.

I was told that Shops in Taiwan started offering it as a Pre-release,(the distribution company(Deltamac), started offering it as a pre-release), so if it's not yet on JSVDV or YesAsia, maybe I am giving the info a little bit too early as they didn't get to update their site. But if stores in taiwan are selling right now, I don't see why not JSDVD or YesAsia would not offer it very shortly...
maybe it's because that Deltamac didn't give them enough information... so they can't just put it online for pre-order.
just look at JSDVD's website, they even don't have a photo for the steelbook....

Just placed order. Never had a website not charge me for shipping. Anyone ever ordered from JSDVD.com before. Any ideal how much shipping will be to east coast US (Connecticut )
Thanks

Just placed order. Never had a website not charge me for shipping. Anyone ever ordered from JSDVD.com before. Any ideal how much shipping will be to east coast US (Connecticut )
Thanks

JSDVD are cool. Used them numerous times before. Shortly before they dispatch the item, they will quote you and send you a separate invoice. You can choose different methods of shipment so its difficult to tell you how much.

Contact them if you need more info.

Reactions: Thelite13