The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive)(EMBOSS) [Canada]

Release date: August 19th, 2014
Purchase link: The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Price: 26.99$ +tx
Group Buy: biscuitnoir or Drum18
Units: 6,000
Region: A,B,C (Region Free)

Artwork:
Finish:
Silk
Emboss: Eye on the front is embossed
M2206811.jpg

inside-png.71773

Video presentation:
Via INSTAGRAM

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Check out the Future Shop SteelBook page!

Last edited:
The web is both embossed and glossed. Its really nice.

Idk. It looks raised which I guess tecnically equates to embossed but it doesnt look like its the normal "stamp" embossing like the eye and title. In the interior pictcure I cant see the emboss lines of the webs. I agree it does look nice and unique. Im just trying to get an understanding of what Im seeing lol. Maybe Im just looking at it in a weird way. Do you have it in hand and can confirm for me? Thanks

I'm in the US but my brother will be in Canada on business next week. Any chance that these will still be around in store or do these usually sell out fairly quick?

I'm in the US but my brother will be in Canada on business next week. Any chance that these will still be around in store or do these usually sell out fairly quick?
Normally I would say hurry but here, plenty in store. :)

Only thing, not sure the price will still be 26.99

So... yesterday I received my copy and also some (30) for the GB.... and of course, the copy I opened for me was defective (ding Under the j-card)... so I had to exchange it in store today.

I've got to say, I'm REALLY impressed by it! The embossed title, the eye AND the webbing too... wow!!! Yes, it would have been much much much better if the artwork AND incredible nice embossing would have taken the entire steel instead of having a double lazy black border... but hey... watcha do about it.. worldwide release...
Img_1711.jpg Img_1712.jpg Img_1725.jpg Img_1726.jpg Img_1727.jpg Img_1729a.jpg Img_1730.jpg

Also, with part one:
Img_1734.jpg Img_1735.jpg

And the Spidey family :)
Img_1737.jpg