The Big Blue (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (WEA) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: March 16, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live Tues 3/3 12pm GMT)
Price: £16.99
Notes: Limited to 2000 and WEA (Worldwide Exclusive Art).

01.jpg

00.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder why this is expressively mentioned as WEA, hasn't EVERY Zavvi exclusive from studiocanal been the same ?, I've yet to see a zavvi/studiocanal steelbook art used anywhere else, unless I've missed something ?

Is it a Gloss Finish or a Matte Finish

I see it does have the Title on the Spine :thumbs:

Looks like matte but haven't had chance to unwrap it yet *UPDATE* it is matte finish but thankfully not that streaky dusty type of matte. This has a bit of quality to it. Snot glue is SUPER strong FYI and will leave residue when removed (took a little bit of elbow grease to clean it). I honestly prefer this to the Kimchi edition

J-card states English and French audio but will check the disc tonight

Last edited:
Reactions: paulboland
I'm still waiting for delivery

My first order went AWOL in the post system it was shipped on 27th March
It did not arrive

Zavvi then agreed to sent me a replacement and was shipped on the 21st of April
I'M still waiting for the replacement to arrive

Its strange how my other orders different steelbooks shipped later arrive before this
I love to see exactly how they process orders shipped and are they really shipped when you get your despatched email or is it at a later time and sometimes they forget to actually post your order or do they use different companies at times of collection of parcels to be posted to customers

Has my Big Blue Steelbook gone for a swim in the Atlantic ocean and with the dolphins :rofl: