Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: October 17th, 2016
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £17.99
HDN Group Buy: HERE (hosted by Naughtius Maximus)

1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg
1.png

Last edited:
Well, I just got finished watching Psycho for the first (really liked it!), so at least I know the backstory now. The kid from the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory remake plays Norman Bates in the show, right?

Haha I hope not! I still need to actually buy the film yet... part of me is tempted to hunt down the steelbook, but it's a bit pricey now by the looks of it. I'll be sure to let you know what I thought anyway. ;)

Oh cool, glad you liked it:joy: one of my favs since childhood:thumbs:
lol, you're right, only seen that film once but it is the kid from the wonka remake.. he got creepy in his old age:LOL:

Couldn't wait so I watched this movie.. the first half I couldn't stop laughing, there was something about those London accents that I couldn't take seriously, I think it's when you get London accents mixed with American accents it ends up sounding more like dick van dyke:rofl:

The film was good though, I didn't enjoy it half as much as the first film but I'm still looking forward to watching it again when I get the steelbook. I see the price has gone down.. I think the first one at zavvi was £17.99 too so I'm happy with that.

The first steel has gone way up in price, if I was you I'd just pick the amaray up to watch the film and get the steelbook (if you like the movie enough) when it comes down in price. Only 5 or 6 weeks ago I saw the conjuring steelbook go for between £15-20 on ebay.. it's only gone up recently cos of the new release.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
HMV only at the moment, this is being sold purely by HMV at RRP, obviously when this hit's Amazon the price will have gone up from third party seller's.

What it says in the title: HMV EXCLUSIVE.

I'm sure there will be a GB on here for it as usual. Or a Ninja will sort you out with a copy.

Sorry hadn't noticed that it was written in Title, my bad :bag:

Yes if HMV exclusive then Amazon or other UK sellers would not carry it understandably.

I will check for the Group Buy maybe @Naughtius Maximus will host one :dunno: ...lets hope.

Pre-ordered at £17.99

It's worth it. Plus I got the zavvi one when it came out ... and I gloss sprayed it.

Hope this one comes glossed.

Dude, Groucho Marx (the most quotable of all the great comedians), even without cigar, does not make an appearance here :)
View attachment 247847
images
images

Real name Julius but Groucho fitted well - despite his ability to make people laugh out loud he had by some accounts a thoroughly unpleasant personality but he certainly wasn't a demon ;)

http://www.davidmargolis.com/article.php?id=47&cat_cc=6&cat_fp=0

RIP 1977 (same year as other Greats such as Bing Crosby, Joan Crawford, Peter Finch, Charles Chaplin, Marc Bolan, Zero Mostel and Elvis Presley).
As a fan (and collector) of classic comedy from television, film, and radio shows - I am an ardent admirer of Groucho and the Marx Bros. I firmly believe that his presence in a Conjuring sequel (as a ghost, or apparition) could have only improved the picture, and brought a comic appeal that is sadly lacking in these pictures. The Conjuring movies just don't seem to know how to bring "the funny"...
"I once Exorcised a Demon in my Pajamas. How it got in my pajamas, I'll never know."
image.gif

The first steel has gone way up in price, if I was you I'd just pick the amaray up to watch the film and get the steelbook (if you like the movie enough) when it comes down in price. Only 5 or 6 weeks ago I saw the conjuring steelbook go for between £15-20 on ebay.. it's only gone up recently cos of the new release.

Hmmm I sold my sealed one for £50 last year. Must be a lucky shot at £20!

Lovely steel.

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
Hmmm I sold my sealed one for £50 last year. Must be a lucky shot at £20!

Lovely steel.

Wow, never seen it go for that much.. bet you were happy:cigar::thumbs: I don't think I could part with my copy though, love the film and steel too much:drool:

Reactions: Actarus