The Crow (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Nov 5, 2012
Newark, Nottinghamshire
Release date: May 18, 2015
Purchase link: The Crow
Price: £16.99
Notes: Limited to 2500 Copies. Gloss Finish.

crow.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still not biting... from now on I'm going with my gut instead of what a Zavvi email tells us. If I miss out, so be it... but gone are the days when I'd pay upwards of £10 for a Zavvi back catalogue title - I saved a ton of money by sticking to that rule towards the end of last year and still managed to get the steels I wanted because they soon dropped in price. Just speaking for myself, of course... so if you really want this, then go for it!

Reactions: levi and Le Marquis
I'm still not biting... from now on I'm going with my gut instead of what a Zavvi email tells us. If I miss out, so be it... but gone are the days when I'd pay upwards of £10 for a Zavvi back catalogue title - I saved a ton of money by sticking to that rule towards the end of last year and still managed to get the steels I wanted because they soon dropped in price. Just speaking for myself, of course... so if you really want this, then go for it!

I'd normally agree, but in the case of The Crow, the film's such a classic that I don't begrudge paying full price for the title, even if it does eventually fall in price.

The art alone makes it a must have for me.

If it's still for sale by the time they start shipping I might just cancel my pre-order and wait for the price drops.

It just makes me sick looking at all the steelbooks available now that was supposed to be near sold out and now selling for around £7 - i.e. Evil Dead 1 & 2.

I'm doing exactly the same dude. Plus I already own this and the transfer is garbage so I'd only be buying it for the art.

I'd normally agree, but in the case of The Crow, the film's such a classic that I don't begrudge paying full price for the title, even if it does eventually fall in price.

The art alone makes it a must have for me.
they havent even shown the back or inside. its 2015, zavvi have been in the steelbook game long enough now to know customers expect more. they pride themselves on being the 'home of steelbooks' and yet put in such a poor show when it comes to any real promotion.

I bet it'll come back soon just because of us who cancelled and reordered. But I would not be surprised if this legitimately sold out shortly after that

I also believe it will re-appear but I'm pretty sure it will be priced at the full amount given how fast it sold out.

As is usually the case, expect cancellations to become available around release date. Whether it hangs around in stock again afterwards like say, They Live etc...remains to be seen of course.

Jumanji appears to be gone for good since those cancellations went back up.

I've a feeling this movie has a bigger fanbase than the norm though.

Last edited:
Wtf , I guess I gambled Like a lot of you guys and didn't pre order hoping it would come down in price , sick of paying £15 then it's 7.99 3 weeks later