CANADA

UK

JAPAN

NORWAY

CZECH REPUBLIC

SWEDEN

GERMANY

ORIGINAL POST:
Mentioned in numerous articles on web, including at Movie Web, this set will be released in 2013 and may be different than other sets released this year (2012). No other details yet.

Per Movie Web and HDRoom:

"Warner Bros. Home Entertainment also plans to release The Dark Knight Trilogy Ultimate Collector's Edition in 2013."

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool set I like it .... however I have a sneaky suspicion that some of the sets will vary as most all sets do when getting same sets around the world. I mean same content most likely but different boxing.

Id split with someone that just wants the posters and hotwheels stuff, I really just want the the book w discs, and the new bonus footage.

Odd set. Some of it looks so cool - the book with the discs (except the plain background for the second Bane page) and the Mondo prints. The booklet looks nice enough but the toys seems cheap - perhaps the blister pack that does that.

I just keep wavering over this.

The ones at Best Buy have a numbered tag on them - total of 141,000!!!!

Wowser, there's going to be a lot of these produced then!EEK! It looks pretty cool to me, the only thing that doesn't look good is the toys. I'm not sure they fit well with the rest of the set.

Last edited:
The Dark Knight Trilogy (Blu-Ray Limited Collectors Edition) [Germany]

Purchase here

81io1dPQO3L._SL1500_.jpg

Reactions: MrRegan
And the UK get shafted again :(

Mine turned up today and the presentation box is nowhere near as nice as the one released in the states; no limited edition sticker and a window design showing off the least attractive part of the set - the stupid little vehicles :angry:

Reactions: lolwut
And the UK get shafted again :(

Mine turned up today and the presentation box is nowhere near as nice as the one released in the states; no limited edition sticker and a window design showing off the least attractive part of the set - the stupid little vehicles :angry:

Any chance you could post a pic mate? Cheers

Just noticed Dino Last has uploaded a review to Youtube, I'm sure he'll be around soon to link it :)

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Something else I've noticed is that the disc art on our discs doesn't lend itself to being concealed as part of the artwork in the book as nicely as it does with the US version either (probably the biggest disappointment for me that even more so than the presentation box differences) :(

Actually might send my UK version back and pick up the US version now, just need to decide if it's worth all the hassle or not....

Reactions: kalel
My uk set arrived and I am really happy! Love the quality of the art cards, the book blu ray holder and the behind the scenes books. Really classy set. While I'd have loved more new extras, as a set it's beautiful.