The Day After Tomorrow (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #13) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: August 15, 2018
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: CZK 899
Notes: Limited to 501 numbered copies
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc

GTs24Ak.jpg

received_2139108442772365.jpeg
AL9zhP2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Surprised this is still available since people always seem to snap up anything FA/BB. I grabbed both this and Speed. Speed is my least favorite in terms of the artwork (too busy) but I need something to replace my Zavvi steel.

BTW, does anyone know an EASY way to contact CollectorEmtee besides searching for him on the FA threads? lol. I need a tracking number for a gb that's taking a bit too long.

Surprised this is still available since people always seem to snap up anything FA/BB. I grabbed both this and Speed. Speed is my least favorite in terms of the artwork (too busy) but I need something to replace my Zavvi steel.

BTW, does anyone know an EASY way to contact CollectorEmtee besides searching for him on the FA threads? lol. I need a tracking number for a gb that's taking a bit too long.
Just start a conversation with him but include @carllenc as well hope this help's :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
No lenti. No gloss. Worse art than the Zavvi version. Not much to tempt people I guess.
What Zavvi version
Previous UK steelbook was trade wide release available from all retailers
It was a powdery matte streak finish with image disappearing at a certain angle
It was one of a range of poor looking releases from Fox in 2013
The embossing was only good part of it

Do we know if this is region locked or region free. I love this film and cant wait to get these in hand. That slip looks absolutely stunning.

FA usually arent the fastest at getting orders out the door. Being as small operation as they are I am surprise at the volume they do handle.

Reactions: el barto