10967773-1402316001-397087.jpg

10967773-1402316001-397053.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 291
Last edited by a moderator:
•Audio commentary by director Michael Cimino
•Realising the Deer Hunter: Interview with Michael Cimino (23')
•Shooting the Deer Hunter: Interview with Cinematographer Vilmos Zsigmond (15')
•Playing The Deer Hunter: Interview with John Savage (15')
•Unknown Images: Documentary on the Vietnam War (47')
•Introduction by Mickey Rourke (2½')
•Trailer
•BD-Live (DynamicHD)

Reactions: XXHAPPY GILMORE
Well, I'm a person. :p

Using the original poster art is usually the safest option in most cases, but I love to see studios taking a risk and going for something completely new. However, it'd probably be better if they gave us a choice and let us vote or something, because like I said... it can be risky!

I agree safe and predictable gets boring but when taking a chance with new artwork I would prefer they include an actual image or character from the movie. These are fine as fan posters but should never be included on the movies themselves. I had the same problem with the recent fox wave that tried this as well.

Reactions: Noodles
The Deer Hunter is getting a Re-release in UK Cinemas
on the 01 August 2014

The Artwork on the Steelbook is from the official Re-release Film Poster you will be seeing this poster in coming months to advertise the Cinema Showings

Surprised though the Blu-ray is out on the 11th August
I would have thought they would have waited a couple of months to release the Blu-ray

Reactions: vurt and Noodles
I agree safe and predictable gets boring but when taking a chance with new artwork I would prefer they include an actual image or character from the movie. These are fine as fan posters but should never be included on the movies themselves. I had the same problem with the recent fox wave that tried this as well.

I'd forgotten about those... they were horrible.

I like it!
It works far better as horizontal (big size) poster artwork, but it's a well done design and not amateurish at all. So please stop digging every new or fresh approach attempt.

Last edited:
I really like the artwork and a decent price for a change...I'm happy :D

It looks like the guy that did the recent fox wave is back off his holidays, too mess up a few more classics (very lazy quote on the back as well )