Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Base.com
Zavvi.com

10887311-1387562056-269799.jpg

10887311-1387562056-269579.jpg

10887311-1387562056-269857.jpg

Actual pictures-thanks ricster!

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

SFFp9Bj.jpg

BkqFfUE.jpg

nnk0Ro7.jpg

d37DU53.jpg

EgXTIG4.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

LzBfLKW.jpg

E28UjdN.jpg

TAyf0q0.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

8EPRw17.jpg

oudMt8B.jpg

Last edited:
Uh oh, just placed an order with WOWHD, now starting to regret that decision. I'm aware of their reputation, but at £5.84, I couldn't say no. I paid with PayPal, so would one cease the transaction? :ohno:
Why not just wait for a while? They will refund you if they can't deliver.

Despite them using bubble envelopes, I've mostly received steelbooks from WOW HD in mint condition. Their bubble envelopes are a bit tougher than the norm and it does help. If you receive damaged goods, they will refund you, no problem (with store credit by default).

WOWHD
It depends on if they manage to get stock if you don't mind waiting and you will be by the way be waiting before you get your order
You can be waiting 2 to 4 weeks or longer

I have used them a few times they takes a while to deliver and on 2 occasions they could not get the stock but otherwise they are ok but do note they use A1 bubble mailers but of the few I got from them they arrived with no damage with steelbooks

If they cant get the stock they will refund you without ant problems

My guess is retailers are getting in sale stock for this to sell at discount. Wowhd are just advertising before receiving the stock whereas other places will wait until they have them in stock. I predict this will be £6.99 on Zavvi very shortly

Yeah I ordered from the hive the other day too. Hopefully receive it tomorrow

Mine arrived from hive. It came in cardboard mailer with no padding but luckily it had survived the journey with no dents. Unfortunately though, I got a spine slashed copy. I thought that was just a zavvi game? :)

• Informative
Reactions: lolwut
Mine arrived from hive. It came in cardboard mailer with no padding but luckily it had survived the journey with no dents. Unfortunately though, I got a spine slashed copy. I thought that was just a zavvi game? :)
Unfortunately The Spine Slasher is tirelessly doing his job all over the world :angry: A bit like Santa, but not just at Christmas time and not so well liked.

The topic just comes up often in Zavvi release threads, as no other retailer churns out (exclusive) steelbooks like Zavvi. Come to think of it, maybe they do have their own in-house spine slasher, as with some of their releases we have seen a lot of reports of slashed spines.

want to cancel this now, if the order isnt dispatched by 5pm on monday, im cancelling this. remind me never to order from wowhd ever again.

want to cancel this now, if the order isnt dispatched by 5pm on monday, im cancelling this. remind me never to order from wowhd ever again.

Here, here. I've steered clear from WOWthecustomerserviceisworsethanzavviHD for who knows how long. We got suckered in, I've been waiting for about 3 days for them to cancel. Hopefully they sort it tomorrow.

Here, here. I've steered clear from WOWthecustomerserviceisworsethanzavviHD for who knows how long. We got suckered in, I've been waiting for about 3 days for them to cancel. Hopefully they sort it tomorrow.
So, a whole 90 hours later I get a response from WowHD. My order is currently being picked and cannot be stopped. Seems they are taking customer service cues from Zavvi.

Luckily this was only £6. I'll stick it straight on eBay. Never using WowHD again though. Zavvi are about all the bad service I can tolerate without adding another one.