Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release: March 8th, 2016
Platform: PS4, XB1, PC
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

Welcome to the chaotic and devastated world of Tom Clancy's The Division. It has been 3 weeks since a deadly pandemic hit New York city on Black Friday...

We live in a fragile and complex world, a web of interdependent systems we rely on every day. When one fails, others follow, creating a deadly domino effect that can cripple society in days...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
Who else is currently playing this and what are your thoughts?

I managed to complete all the main story missions yesterday which were all pretty cool, and I also reached the max level (30), but I feel like the fun has only just begun... now it's all about the Dark Zone! Spent about an hour in the DZ with a mate and managed to get a few things extracted, but we mostly got destroyed by other higher ranked players (DZ goes up to level 50) and had our loot stolen lol. I'm really enjoying my time on it so far though, especially when playing with friends. No doubt this game will only get bigger and better with each new update and I can see myself easily losing many hours on it. :D

The first of two free expansions for The Division, titled Incursions, has been confirmed for arrival on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC on April 12. Revealed in depth during today’s community livestream, Incursions adds a new endgame activity specifically designed for squad play, and rewards teams that come out victorious with high-level loot. Incursions also brings a loot-trading feature, letting you swap items with your squadmates.

The first Incursion, titled Falcon Lost, is set in a completely new, underground water-treatment facility that’s been turned into a stronghold for the Last Man Battalion. The Incursions update also includes the following changes and additions:
  • New gear is a vital centerpiece of Incursions, which introduces four rare gear sets: Sentry’s Call, Striker’s Battle Gear, Path of the Nomad, and Technician’s Authority. Each set is meant to bolster a specific play style; Sentry’s Call promotes consistent precision, Striker’s Battle Gear is for assault-focused players, and so on. Finding and equipping four pieces from a single set unlocks a new, never-before-seen talent for your Agent, which the developers aren’t revealing yet.
nB241Hj.gif

• Agent level is still capped at 30, but your gear score can boost your abilities beyond your level, and are touted as a new way of leveling up for top-level players.

• Loot trading is now possible; if you get good loot, you can now drop it on the ground and make it available to other players in your group. In the Dark Zone, you can only drop loot inside the Dark Zone gate.

• Assignments are new tasks – killing 10 Cleaners, for example – that are meant as brief, optional side goals that update daily and can earn you Phoenix Credits, Division tech, and other rewards.

• Supply drops will periodically fall from the sky in the Dark Zone, giving you and other groups something to battle over. They’re also protected by tough enemies, but the loot doesn’t need to be extracted, as it’s uncontaminated, and can’t be stolen once acquired.

• When your Agent dies, you can now camera-follow your teammates, seeing what they see and offering tactical support.

• Falcon Lost has two difficulties: Hard mode, which is recommended for players whose gear score is equivalent to level 31; and challenge mode, which is even tougher. Also, there aren’t any checkpoints in Falcon Lost; if your team goes down, you’ll have to restart from the beginning. Additionally, you can replay Falcon Lost and other upcoming Incursions as many times as you want and still be rewarded with new loot.

• Enemies can now employ drones, aerial enemies that will be tricky to hit. You’ll also be pitted against an armored personnel carrier, which acts as a boss and is impervious to bullets, forcing you to find another way to deal with it.
nsvHHvJ.gif

Incursions will later be followed by another free update, Conflict, which adds a special incursion into New York’s Columbus Circle, as well as new Dark Zone features. Additionally, three paid DLC expansions are planned throughout the year – Underground, Survival, and Last Stand – which introduce new areas and threats to The Division’s open-world New York. Xbox One players will have 30-day exclusive early access to Underground and Survival, although Incursions, Conflict, and Last Stand will debut on all platforms simultaneously.

Source

Last edited:
Reactions: ash333

Dive deeper into the world of The Division with weekly assignments, new rewards and more with the all new series of Operation ISAC. New Operation ISAC missions posted every Tuesday at 9:00 A.M. PST. Get your weekly assignment and help take back New York.

Dive into "Incursions", The Division's Update 1.1, and learn more about the new activities, features and items that will enable you to make your Agent more powerful than ever.

i will have the game in a few days, maybe i'll see some ninjas in the dark zone :naughty:
UAHZijO91QCl2.gif
I got bored with the game after a few weeks... plus they pretty much broke it with the last update. Wish I hadn't wasted my money on the season pass now. :wtf:

Reactions: luke98
i see there were lots of glitches in the game :ohno:
Yep, which isn't too surprising considering it's Ubisoft. They have acted on them fairly quickly though to be fair... although, players keep finding exploits which get them the best gear etc., which Ubi don't seem too bothered about fixing. :bored:

Reactions: luke98

Continue your agent's journey with "Conflict", The Division Update 1.2. Learn about the new incursion Clear Sky, new activities deepening your Dark Zone experiences, new features and new items that will enable you to make your Agent more powerful than ever!

Continue your agent's journey with "Conflict", The Division Update 1.2. Learn about the new incursion Clear Sky, new activities deepening your Dark Zone experiences, new features and new items that will enable you to make your Agent more powerful than ever!

Video won't play. isn't this game going to get any story dlc?

Dive into the underbelly of New York to save what remains in Underground, the first expansion for Tom Clancy’s The Division. Explore the randomly generated mazes of subways, tunnels and sewers to fight deadly enemies and recover powerful loot.

In DLC Expansion II: Survival, agents of The Division will have to survive as long as possible in a very hostile environment and in brutal weather conditions that will challenge even the most talented players.

In Expansion I, Underground, the factions of New York are regrouping beneath the streets, and planning major new attacks.

Navigate randomly generated urban dungeons with up to three friends to take out this new threat and be rewarded with advanced loot.

Experience an all-new incursion called Dragon’s Nest, where a group of powerful cleaners, known as the four horsemen, are creating a new weapon to cleanse New York in flames once and for all. Gear up, and take them out.

In Expansion III: Last Stand, experience the Dark Zone in a new way, through a new game mode with up to 16 players. Join forces to capture and hold tactical locations. Experience a new Incursion “Stolen Signal”, get new gear, weapons and more!

It seems I'm always late to the party, just now jumped on the bandwagon for this game via Steam. I've only played 5 minutes of it because I have to head to bed to get up early for work tomorrow and I must say that the graphics in this are phenomenal. Loving that HUD overlay, sweet bejesus that is some cutting edge graphics. Playing this on a Pascal graphics card like my GTX 1060 and with Direct X 12 .... Sweet! Now for custom key mappings... :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
It seems I'm always late to the party, just now jumped on the bandwagon for this game via Steam. I've only played 5 minutes of it because I have to head to bed to get up early for work tomorrow and I must say that the graphics in this are phenomenal. Loving that HUD overlay, sweet bejesus that is some cutting edge graphics. Playing this on a Pascal graphics card like my GTX 1060 and with Direct X 12 .... Sweet! Now for custom key mappings... :D
I really enjoyed this game when it first came out... like Most Ubisoft games nowadays though I got bored of it pretty fast. It's still one of the best looking games out there at the moment though. Enjoy dude! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader