Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release: March 8th, 2016
Platform: PS4, XB1, PC
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

Welcome to the chaotic and devastated world of Tom Clancy's The Division. It has been 3 weeks since a deadly pandemic hit New York city on Black Friday...

We live in a fragile and complex world, a web of interdependent systems we rely on every day. When one fails, others follow, creating a deadly domino effect that can cripple society in days...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
i'll pre-order from Zavvi, hopefully they will send the game out before release :naughty:
If they're anything like they are with Blu-rays, then you should definitely receive it before release. Game are quite good at doing that too. I went with Amazon because I want the Gold Edition... they're usually hit or miss with delivering on time, never mind delivering early, so I'm not getting my hopes up.

Reactions: luke98
So how many people are excited about this here? :D It's pretty much my most waited co-op/multiplayer game in a long long while, can't wait to have it :) Well I always try to hold back my expectations before the release, especially with this because they were really quite about the game during a long span of time, but now after hearing some first reactions I'm a bit more at ease. Couldn't join the beta unfortunately due to my trip and other hurries, hopefully I'll have time for the open beta this month. Until that. :3

Reactions: Noodles
So how many people are excited about this here? :D It's pretty much my most waited co-op/multiplayer game in a long long while, can't wait to have it :) Well I always try to hold back my expectations before the release, especially with this because they were really quite about the game during a long span of time, but now after hearing some first reactions I'm a bit more at ease. Couldn't join the beta unfortunately due to my trip and other hurries, hopefully I'll have time for the open beta this month. Until that. :3
I'm super excited for it! It's gone from a game I had almost no interest in, to being my most anticipated game since GTAV. That's all because of the beta too... it wasn't what I expected at all (I was expecting something along the lines of Watch Dogs), thankfully lol. I'm literally counting down the days now. I'm glad they're giving us another tease with the beta before the game's full release... should make the wait a little easier. I'm sure you'll love it mate. :)

Reactions: Paperinukke
I'm super excited for it! It's gone from a game I had almost no interest in, to being my most anticipated game since GTAV. That's all because of the beta too... it wasn't what I expected at all (I was expecting something along the lines of Watch Dogs), thankfully lol. I'm literally counting down the days now. I'm glad they're giving us another tease with the beta before the game's full release... should make the wait a little easier. I'm sure you'll love it mate. :)
Ah, great to hear! :D Watch Dogs was one of the biggest things as another Ubisoft game that made me worried, a game with a very interesting concept and great amount of hype turning out to be pretty mediocre and flawed (or Destiny, that game wasn't for me at all after everything). That's why I had my fears about The Division, not that much anymore, should be jolly good haha. We have been waiting for it with my friend since the first premier at the E3, counting days now too mate! Hopefully (or not :D) we'll get a game to spend hours and hours in. I definitely would be ready to buy a collector's edition for this, but eh... I don't know what's Ubisoft's obsession with putting some watches to any special edition they can, what would I do with that! :D I guess a steelbook edition will be quite enough for me.

Ah, great to hear! :D Watch Dogs was one of the biggest things as another Ubisoft game that made me worried, a game with a very interesting concept and great amount of hype turning out to be pretty mediocre and flawed (or Destiny, that game wasn't for me at all after everything). That's why I had my fears about The Division, not that much anymore, should be jolly good haha. We have been waiting for it with my friend since the first premier at the E3, counting days now too mate! Hopefully (or not :D) we'll get a game to spend hours and hours in. I definitely would be ready to buy a collector's edition for this, but eh... I don't know what's Ubisoft's obsession with putting some watches to any special edition they can, what would I do with that! :D I guess a steelbook edition will be quite enough for me.
Yeah, as soon as the game was first revealed I thought it looked very cool, but I'd learned not to get my hopes up after the disappointment with Watch Dogs. As for Destiny, I was hooked on that for the first year or so, but then they killed it with the DLC that was basically just the same thing over and over again, and made all the grinding we'd done a waste of time and energy. Hopefully The Division will be different though and the DLC will actually add something to the game. I can easily see myself losing many hours to it... even after I'd pretty much done everything in the beta, I still found it fun just exploring and trying to find better gear. Couldn't agree more with you mate... the Collector's Edition for this is junk. I really want the steelbook they're giving away if you buy a physical copy of the game from the Ubisoft store, but then I also really want the digital Gold Edition. You can always trust in Ubisoft to make what should be a simple decision a really tough one! :rolleyes:

Reactions: Paperinukke
I'll definitely grab it at some point down the road, as it looks pretty awesome. It's going to release, about the time, i start going back to work, and working 6 days a week. There are very few games that i buy from spring through fall, as i have very limited time to play games then. Mid-Late November, through about February, is my time of the year.

The open beta dates have officially been announced!

You will be able to experience Tom Clancy’s The Division one last time before launch in an Open Beta starting February 18. Everyone will be able to play for free and without any restrictions, during the following period:
  • Xbox One owners will get a 24-hour early access, starting February 18.
  • PS4 & PC players will be able to join in on February 19.
  • The Open Beta will run through February 21, end of the day.
Added to the content already seen in the Closed Beta, the Open Beta will include an all new story mission for players to explore in their pursuit to take back New York. As a thank you, everyone who participates will be rewarded with a special in-game reward which will unlock for players when the full game is released.

More info can be found here.

Anyone else get their hands on with the Xbox one open beta?I did and it's way better than it thought it would be.i hate having the Scar blue print and i can't use it.

Made a lot more progress with my character on the open beta, since I had more than a few hours to play it this time...

1.jpg

Can't wait for the full game! There looks to be tons of features/upgrades that weren't available in the beta (obviously), so I look forward to unlocking those and getting better gear, of course. :D

Reactions: luke98
Made a lot more progress with my character on the open beta, since I had more than a few hours to play it this time...

View attachment 220532

Can't wait for the full game! There looks to be tons of features/upgrades that weren't available in the beta (obviously), so I look forward to unlocking those and getting better gear, of course. :D

Yeah, there's a lot of fun gear I'm excited about getting, just fun little stuff

WHY AREN'T WE XBOX FRIENDS @Noodles?

Or are you just a Playstation guy?

:p

Yeah, there's a lot of fun gear I'm excited about getting, just fun little stuff

WHY AREN'T WE XBOX FRIENDS @Noodles?

Or are you just a Playstation guy?

:p
I've never touched an Xbox in my life dude... not that I have anything against them, I've just always been a "PlayStation guy" lol.