Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release: March 8th, 2016
Platform: PS4, XB1, PC
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

Welcome to the chaotic and devastated world of Tom Clancy's The Division. It has been 3 weeks since a deadly pandemic hit New York city on Black Friday...

We live in a fragile and complex world, a web of interdependent systems we rely on every day. When one fails, others follow, creating a deadly domino effect that can cripple society in days...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
Anyone else waiting to download? Hit me up if you'd like to play in my party on Friday via Xbox One

division.jpg

Well, that's my mind up... thankfully it's a lot more enjoyable than Watch Dogs. My only worry is that it'll quickly become boring if you're not playing with friends. I didn't get the chance to play in the Dark Zone as much as I would've liked to, but at least it gives me something to look forward to with the full game. I love how you can loot around for better gear and stuff... kind of reminds me of The Last of Us. I'm a big fan of character customisation too (that's mine in the image above), so the fact there's so many different clothing items is a big plus for me! Can't wait until March 8th now. :D

P.S. Apparently there will be a open beta (available for everyone) from 16th to 21st of February, although this hasn't been officially confirmed yet.

Reactions: luke98
View attachment 216218

Well, that's my mind up... thankfully it's a lot more enjoyable than Watch Dogs. My only worry is that it'll quickly become boring if you're not playing with friends. I didn't get the chance to play in the Dark Zone as much as I would've liked to, but at least it gives me something to look forward to with the full game. I love how you can loot around for better gear and stuff... kind of reminds me of The Last of Us. I'm a big fan of character customisation too (that's mine in the image above), so the fact there's so many different clothing items is a big plus for me! Can't wait until March 8th now. :D

P.S. Apparently there will be a open beta (available for everyone) from 16th to 21st of February, although this hasn't been officially confirmed yet.
dude the dark zone is where its at :naughty: man it can get scary at times :wacky: just walking down a street and someone could be watching you and you would not even know :hilarious::OMG::watch: me and my friend ran into 2 randoms we were fighting with for awhile, they stopped fighting with us and wanted to surrender, of course me and my friend were in a party chat so we said screw it and killed the 2 players and stole all of there loot :D:p

Last edited:
Reactions: Noodles
dude the dark zone is where its at :naughty: man it can get scary at times :wacky: just walking down a street and someone could be watching you and you would even know :hilarious::OMG::watch: me and my friend ran into 2 randoms we were fighting with for awhile, they stopped fighting with us and wanted to surrender, of course me and my friend were in a party chat so we said screw it and killed the 2 players and stole all of there loot :D:p
Haha how evil of you... I would've done the same thing. :naughty:

I didn't receive a code until yesterday, so I only had a day to download and play it. I went into the Dark Zone with friends, but almost everyone was ranked higher and had much better gear than us, so we didn't last long... it also didn't help that teams kept camping at the DZ entrances and extraction points, so they could shoot us down as soon as we entered. :bored:

Really wish I had more time to get better gear and give the DZ a proper try, but I look forward to doing all that in the full game. Literally just ordered the Gold Edition earlier, which comes with the season pass, so hopefully the DLC doesn't disappoint! Which edition have you gone for mate?

Haha how evil of you... I would've done the same thing. :naughty:

I didn't receive a code until yesterday, so I only had a day to download and play it. I went into the Dark Zone with friends, but almost everyone was ranked higher and had much better gear than us, so we didn't last long... it also didn't help that teams kept camping at the DZ entrances and extraction points, so they could shoot us down as soon as we entered. :bored:

Really wish I had more time to get better gear and give the DZ a proper try, but I look forward to doing all that in the full game. Literally just ordered the Gold Edition earlier, which comes with the season pass, so hopefully the DLC doesn't disappoint! Which edition have you gone for mate?
i didn't pre-order yet, but i might get the standard edition and buy the season pass off the playstation store :naughty:

Reactions: Noodles
We delve into the dank sewers and tunnels beneath Manhattan and explore an area not included in the beta.

What a turnaround for a game all the main game sites said would be the biggest flop of the year.Now , everyone is drooling for the finished game.Destiny may finally have some competition.

What a turnaround for a game all the main game sites said would be the biggest flop of the year.Now , everyone is drooling for the finished game.Destiny may finally have some competition.
I was one of them... I really expected it to be Watch Dogs all over again, which in some ways it is, but the online team based stuff makes it enjoyable. I honestly think it's going to get boring pretty fast if you play alone. And I reckon they avoided allowing us to use vehicles because their driving mechanics still suck. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited for the game now though... I just wish they allowed more then 4 players per team, because I'll no doubt be the odd one out in my current clan.

I was one of them... I really expected it to be Watch Dogs all over again, which in some ways it is, but the online team based stuff makes it enjoyable. I honestly think it's going to get boring pretty fast if you play alone. And I reckon they avoided allowing us to use vehicles because their driving mechanics still suck. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited for the game now though... I just wish they allowed more then 4 players per team, because I'll no doubt be the odd one out in my current clan.
I never knew there would be vehicles.i thought you just went everywhere on foot.Cars seem like they would break the game imo.

4 players sounds about right for a max group number.These guys and girls are suppose to be operators not a small army.