Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release: March 8th, 2016
Platform: PS4, XB1, PC
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

Welcome to the chaotic and devastated world of Tom Clancy's The Division. It has been 3 weeks since a deadly pandemic hit New York city on Black Friday...

We live in a fragile and complex world, a web of interdependent systems we rely on every day. When one fails, others follow, creating a deadly domino effect that can cripple society in days...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:

Within the margins of this real survival guide, written before the collapse, lies a mystery— the story of a woman struggling to survive and to discover why New York City fell. Retrace her steps through the city in mid-crisis and solve her clues to reveal the key secrets at the heart of Tom Clancy’s The Division.

Ubisoft Massive and NVIDIA have been working closely in order to create the most immersive and realistic taking New York for the PC version of The Division. Anders Holmquist, Technical Directior on The Division, describes the NVIDIA technology integrated into the PC version of the game.

Really enjoyed the BETA for this and very much looking forward to the release , Been along time since I've been looking forward to a game this much .

Reactions: Noodles
Really enjoyed the BETA for this and very much looking forward to the release , Been along time since I've been looking forward to a game this much .
Same here... last game I was this excited for was GTAV on PS3. Only 1 week to go now! :D

Reactions: Red
Super pumped for this release - like many here beta was the most fun I ever had playing a game on the PC.

Also, all The Division pre-orders for US Amazon Prime members are discounted to $47.99 - pretty good deal IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: luke98

Find more information on our post-release plans for the Division. Our universe will keep evolving with on-going content that will build on the experience long after release.

Following launch, you will be able to take on new tasks and challenges within the main storyline and end-game through daily and weekly missions as well as Dark Zone events.

In addition to these ongoing activities, 2 free updates and 3 paid expansions will also be released over the course of the year.

Reactions: luke98

Find more information on our post-release plans for the Division. Our universe will keep evolving with on-going content that will build on the experience long after release.

Following launch, you will be able to take on new tasks and challenges within the main storyline and end-game through daily and weekly missions as well as Dark Zone events.

In addition to these ongoing activities, 2 free updates and 3 paid expansions will also be released over the course of the year.

Are you hype ? i am hype :p

Reactions: Noodles