The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (Blu-ray SteelBook)(HMV Exclusive) [United Kingdom]

Does your copy of Dragon Tattoo HMV UK Steelbook has Quality Control Issues?

• Yes

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • No, mine is in perfect condition

Votes: 47 69.1%
  • Yes but not bothered

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Who cares, mine will be kept sealed

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Yes

• Yes but not bothered

• Yes

• Yes but not bothered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

snowblood

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 10, 2010
England
Release date: April 23rd, 2012
ORDER HERE

Thanks for pics from Elena:
TGWTDT5.jpg

TGWTDT4.jpg

TGWTDT3.jpg

TGWTDT2.jpg

TGWTDT.jpg

Attachments

• TGWTDT5-HMV.jpg
    TGWTDT5-HMV.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 243
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads up guys! I think they might be starting a mini SB price war with Play etc., recently prices on both sites seem to be coming down on these SBs. My only worry with cancelling from HMV is that they are quite ruthless when it comes to SBs being out of stock. i.e. if you’re outside the quota then they just cancel your order. I'm waiting for someone from their customer services to get back to me and confirm that they will ship at the products lowest pre-order price? They should, but they don't always.

Re-ordered at the new price. Looks like a glitch in their system, so they might not honour the price, but no harm in trying :)

Down to £13.99 again....

Cancelled my first ever preorder for £16.99 (as I lost count now hehe) and reordered it for £13.99 but also keeping my £15 one too :D :scat:

this is the reply i got from HMV just now

Thanks for contacting hmv.

Recent changes that you may have noticed to our online pricing reflect the UK Government's decision to end Low Value Consignment Relief (LVCR) on any orders fulfilled from distribution centres located in the Channel Islands. As you may be aware, LVCR effectively meant that payment of VAT at the standard rate of 20% was not due on online purchases up to a particular value where this order was fulfilled to you from a base in the Channel Islands.

Until now retailers operating from either Jersey or Guernsey had been able to pass this saving on to customers, including through free P&P, but with LVCR coming to an end from 1st April 2012 we regret that our prices have, like other sites, had to be adjusted to reflect these changes.

We are working hard to be as competitively priced as possible - which means that where prices come down in store this will be reflected online also. One additional benefit that we are extending to our online customers is a great deal on pre-orders - so if you order a title or product at hmv.com before its official release - whether it's a CD album, a DVD/blu-ray, a computer game or a technology device, you should find that it's cheaper.

Ive got 3 orders open for this now £17.99 £15.99 and now £13 WTF should i cancel any, I can't find it but does hmv do a pre order price promise so if it goes up my order stays the same ?

Thanks Ross

Ive got 3 orders open for this now £17.99 £15.99 and now £13 WTF should i cancel any, I can't find it but does hmv do a pre order price promise so if it goes up my order stays the same ?

Thanks Ross

Hey Ross

They do price promise but they don't tend to change the prices until they send your orders. Not sure why they don't but I've got a few orders at different prices and I'm pretty confident they will all be charged at the cheapest price since I placed the order.

There is a bit on their website about price promise too

Reactions: Ross