Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: May 9, 2016
Purchase links:
Lenticular
Full Slip A1
Full Slip A2 - OOS
One Click (includes all 3 editions) - OOS
Price: $44.99 (individual editions) - $134 (One Click)
Notes:
One Click: 200 copies (Same Numbered Sticker) - Lenticular: 500 copies (Numbered Sticker) - Full Slip A1: 300 copies (Numbered Sticker) - Full Slip A2: 300 copies (Numbered Sticker)
Order Limited Qty: 2 ea per order
Group buy: hosted by Kaka1888

Lenticular | Full Slip A1 | Full Slip A2

12107193_1866336533593555_6597704144595423977_n.jpg 13006671_1866336556926886_2849230879805394722_n.jpg 13010639_1866336566926885_232069792910893911_n.jpg

1461314467321339.gif
13087722_1866336440260231_3600827356254653634_n.jpg
13010627_1866336426926899_8880716032612134233_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my Lenti. What's with the badly wrinkled cellophane? I thought it might just be mine bit I guess not. I suppose it's not a big deal but it looks like crap.
And since I'm not planning to open it anytime soon that's all I get to look at. And I agree that sticker is in a bad spot.
To expect retailers to have to worry about cellophane because there are collectors who ARE NOT going to open their editions, is a bit much, in my humble opinion.:sorry:

Both Full slips are now sold out and I could not order, because I already spent too much on other editions. Guess it will be ebay then, but hopefully it will be available almost at cost, like most other editions nowadays...

To expect retailers to have to worry about cellophane because there are collectors who ARE NOT going to open their editions, is a bit much, in my humble opinion.:sorry:

Kimchi is more than just a "retailer" in this case. While they may not be the ones directly doing the manufacturing, these are their limited releases. I believe they are in control of the process. Nova just delayed their T2 release because of production/quality issues. That said, this is just a minor annoyance. Certainly nothing I would advocate halting production over. As far as "collectors who ARE NOT going to open their editions" that's not uncommon and a personal choice. If I already own the movie on blu-ray I typically don't open these limited versions.

still you would think they would notice all the wrinkles when they are sealing it :sorry: and correct it for us said collectors :whistle:

i went for Lenti + Fullslip A2
then when i seen the images of the second Fulllsip (A1) on Facebook i knew i had to go all in.

the images do not do them justice :joy:

which makes me now worried about me getting all 3 incredibles :wow:

Last edited:
Not really complaining, just observing. My PET slip is scuffed in front and back. Little scuffs not immediately noticeable but more noticeable against the light. Quite a few too.:wow:

Not really complaining, just observing. My PET slip is scuffed in front and back. Little scuffs not immediately noticeable but more noticeable against the light. Quite a few too.:wow:

Yes it is normal for the PET Sleeves from Korea to have scuffs Mark on them, some are more intense than others but they are never blemish free.
I just don't know why but all those I own all have marks on them.
But I would hope for a nice clean one for Dino as I think it is their best PET EVER.

I ordered one Fullslip but decided too late for the other one, now I regret :confused: ..what is worse is that I d\was not crazy about the movie but theses editions are just so beautiful its hard to pass upon

@Futurhythm did you also get a FullSlip A2 ? If So, is there a similar finish on that edition as the other one A1 you posted pictures of ?

Reactions: Mickle_89
The finish on Fullslip A1 I really, really like.... :drool: Excellent pics @Futurhythm :thumbs: I look forward to seeing detailed shots of Type A2 but if I chose a fullslip, it'd probably have been for A1 :hungry: (I chose Lenti in the end so what am I talking about :hilarious: )

But if I had one minor gripe (and I mean "minor" :p ) it would be that the tag line "FROM THE CREATORS OF INSIDE OUT" was removed :bag: Bar that, fabulous job Kimchi! :D:thumbs:

The finish on Fullslip A I really, really like.... :drool: Excellent pics @Futurhythm :thumbs: I look forward to seeing detailed shots of Type A2 but if I chose a fullslip, it'd probably have been for A1 :hungry: (I chose Lenti in the end so what am I talking about :hilarious: )

But if I had one minor gripe (and I mean "minor" :p ) it would be that the tag line "FROM THE CREATORS OF INSIDE OUT" was removed :bag: Bar that, fabulous job Kimchi! :D:thumbs:

lol that is funny ! the reference to Inside Out doesn't bother me actually but I do have to agree with you it would have had a cleaner look without it !

FullSlip A1 is just so sweet The Pictures @Futurhythm made me go for it as I was not going to dip into this release I had purchase the Blu-ray Slipcover Lenticular Amaray which was nice enough for me since I was not crazy about the Movie like I said, but after seeing those pictures it's buying a little piece of Art ! This is what I love about Kimchi when they want they can make something very special and FAc also has that Gift, I think The Martian, Looper, Love Rosie, Fantastic 4 are just like this, very special editions :drool: Oh the Joy of Collecting, happy and Broke :oohyeah:

Now I just need to put my hands on a John Wick Lenti :rolleyes: