Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: May 9, 2016
Purchase links:
Lenticular
Full Slip A1
Full Slip A2 - OOS
One Click (includes all 3 editions) - OOS
Price: $44.99 (individual editions) - $134 (One Click)
Notes:
One Click: 200 copies (Same Numbered Sticker) - Lenticular: 500 copies (Numbered Sticker) - Full Slip A1: 300 copies (Numbered Sticker) - Full Slip A2: 300 copies (Numbered Sticker)
Order Limited Qty: 2 ea per order
Group buy: hosted by Kaka1888

Lenticular | Full Slip A1 | Full Slip A2

12107193_1866336533593555_6597704144595423977_n.jpg 13006671_1866336556926886_2849230879805394722_n.jpg 13010639_1866336566926885_232069792910893911_n.jpg

1461314467321339.gif
13087722_1866336440260231_3600827356254653634_n.jpg
13010627_1866336426926899_8880716032612134233_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Those of you that haven't seen this movie might wanna rent it before ordering this. Personally, I have no desire to watch this movie again.

We were invited to a kid's birthday party and they rented out the whole theater for us and we didn't pay anything to go see it.

So we took our 4 year old boy. GOOD LORD it was awful! We couldn't wait until it was over. Also, this may be the most perilous and frightening "kids" movie in the history of history.

I had bought the Blu-ray 3D Amaray Slipcover and seeing that this is a 1 time watch for me as I thought it was ok, I will not dip into this release. The Package is fabulous however Kimchi is back with the nice Booklet and 2 sets of Cards yesss this is the way to do it :drool: but will pass as the movie is not for me. However taste is subjective so... many people may love it, like I loved Fantastic 4 and so many people hated it so...make your own mind ;)

Reactions: jimmyv
Kimchi does it again with the great packaging, I prefer the regular full slip to the lenticular however
Welcome to the forum @penny77. Busy posting today/tonight? (delete appropriate) ;)
Safe to say @penny77. has made his presence clear given my last 12 alerts were from this one user... :hilarious: Fast fingers you have there! :p

Nevertheless, welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your HDN stay :D:thumbs:

Reactions: harry and spass
I know this movie was not the greatest of the Disney/Pixar line-up but I already swore on my cute little dog's life that I would collect all Disney/Pixar films. Therefore, the lenti for me.

Reactions: spass
Safe to say @penny77. has made his presence clear given my last 12 alerts were from this one user... :hilarious: Fast fingers you have there! :p

:LOL::LOL: Yup and it's not only "thanks" or "very nice" posts so I think he/she will be OK. ;)

I know this movie was not the greatest of the Disney/Pixar line-up but I already swore on my cute little dog's life that I would collect all Disney/Pixar films. Therefore, the lenti for me.

Damn! So what exactly will happen to your dog if you were to miss one? :wow: :p

Reactions: harry and Mickle_89
Welcome to the forum @penny77. Busy posting today/tonight? (delete appropriate) ;)

Haha, sorry ya'll just discovered this great site for collectors like myself. I tried to only post in forums for items I am interested in and not make it spam lmao. Also, the GB forum stated I needed a certain # of posts to participate, so that may have contributed haha

Reactions: Flloydo and spass

Do you watch every single thread or something? Lol

I'm so glad I don't watch threads, must be a pain. I don't need to as I just find it easy to see the threads go in order of last post and the highlighted threads are the ones I haven't viewed since the last person posted.

Haha, sorry ya'll just discovered this great site for collectors like myself. I tried to only post in forums for items I am interested in and not make it spam lmao. Also, the GB forum stated I needed a certain # of posts to participate, so that may have contributed haha

Lol! I figured it would be about getting into the GB's asap. Welcome again, be sure to stick around!

Is the 20 post rule still around btw? @Apollon @Sigill @Mickle_89

Reactions: IRON MAN

To be fair, when most people do that its just a "nice" or "excellent" and gets very annoying. At least you had something to say in the threads. Think other members would notice that too

Welcome to the site

To be fair, when most people do that its just a "nice" or "excellent" and gets very annoying. At least you had something to say in the threads. Think other members would notice that too

Welcome to the site

Thanks, im fairly new to the steelbook scene, so its quite a lot to take in w/ various companies and editions, but this site is great for updates and opinions

Reactions: spass and Flloydo
Thanks, im fairly new to the steelbook scene, so its quite a lot to take in w/ various companies and editions, but this site is great for updates and opinions

Well good luck, it is a huge amount to take in especially when a company produces 2 or 3 versions of a special edition with 2 slips a lenti and 1 clicks and so on. Ive been collecting over 4 years and there's still some companies I've never used!
the site is excellent and also great at making you skint lol

Do you watch every single thread or something? Lol

I'm so glad I don't watch threads, must be a pain. I don't need to as I just find it easy to see the threads go in order of last post and the highlighted threads are the ones I haven't viewed since the last person posted.
Only threads of particular interest my friend ;) My "watched threads" could certainly use a clean-up to relieve me from so many alerts which I'll hopefully sort as and when :sleep:

When I first started out in the forums, I used to watch almost every thread I posted in lol :LOL: Since then, I've found like you've mentioned, there's no need to :thumbs:

Reactions: Flloydo
Well good luck, it is a huge amount to take in especially when a company produces 2 or 3 versions of a special edition with 2 slips a lenti and 1 clicks and so on. Ive been collecting over 4 years and there's still some companies I've never used!
the site is excellent and also great at making you skint lol

Haha the site is great but I can tell you right now, my wallet hates me already.

Reactions: harry and Flloydo
You've not seen anything yet buddy. This site has cost me 2 marriages, 1 house & 1 boat!. Well, not really but you get the idea. :cool::whistle::LOL:

:hilarious:

Only threads of particular interest my friend ;) My "watched threads" could certainly use a clean-up to relieve me from so many alerts which I'll hopefully sort as and when :sleep:

When I first started out in the forums, I used to watch almost every thread I posted in lol :LOL: Since then, I've found like you've mentioned, there's no need to :thumbs:

Yeah I don't need to either, I only watch the price drop thread and
I'm on here every day anyway lol I don't miss much in the steel dept

Last edited: