The Green Mile (Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

*UNOFFICIAL - FAN MADE*

steelbook-la-ligne-verte-visuel-fan-made-par-shady77-432x600.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Bunk and Lionet
HUGE Tom Hanks fan here! He's my all time fav actor. Got excited that this is getting a steel treatment, but utterly bewildered that it will be a french release. You would think after getting the Medal of Freedom, the Americans will be proud to release steelbook editions for his remarkable list of movies in their backyard.

Just like the other ninjas before me, I pray that it will have english title and unflipped title on the spine. :whistle:

• Thanks
Reactions: javiermendoza
HUGE Tom Hanks fan here! He's my all time fav actor. Got excited that this is getting a steel treatment, but utterly bewildered that it will be a french release. You would think after getting the Medal of Freedom, the Americans will be proud to release steelbook editions for his remarkable list of movies in their backyard.

Just like the other ninjas before me, I pray that it will have english title and unflipped title on the spine. :whistle:

Your best bet is to order the one from amazon.de. It will 100% have english title and no upside down spine.

Confirmed artwork up now for the German edition . . . French steelbook more than likely same design with possibility of French title:-

Its a shame that they use this boring artwork. They have the beautiful Drew Struzan Artwork with the complete cast and chose a artwork with only Tom Hanks face.

Wow I can contact Warner USA, they must change the artwork?

In-hand French steelbook confirming an English title.
Zero finish reportedly.

Can't see much wrong with it as far as big head artwork goes and as a first steelbook for this modern classic (up there for me with his ROAD TO PERDITION . . . a film which is getting a completely *different style release as part of the Fox wave of 10 Pop Art steels) quite possibly better artwork will follow but it'll have to be unrelated to original poster designs as none of those are an improvement on this.
http://video.fnac.com/a10354367/La-...anks-Blu-Ray?Origin=affilinet744745&ectrans=1

164601_large.jpg