The Hateful Eight (Blu-ray SteelBook) (The Blu Collection) (KimchiDVD Exclusive No.42) [Korea]

Futurhythm

Premium Supporter
May 16, 2013
In Technicolor
Release date: September 30, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip OST - Full Slip - Lenti - One Click
Price: $41.99 (Full Slip Type A or Lenti Type B) - $34.99 (Full Slip Type C) - $118 (One Click)
HDN Group Buys: hosted by Cooey - hosted by Kaka1888

FS 1.jpg FS 2.jpg Lenti.jpg

Scanavo Slipcase thread HERE

Steelbook Fullslip + OST Limited Edition (A) : 1,800 copies (USD41.99)
Steelbook Lenticular + OST Limited Edition (B) : 1,250 copies(USD41.99)
Steelbook Fullslip Limited Edition (C) : 1,000 copies (USD34.99)
One Click ($118.00)
OneF.jpg
1.jpg 3.jpg 2.JPG
1.jpg
993853_523205094527243_2558843538489062092_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm curious
The orders that have been shipped what countries members from

I never seen this before usually majority of orders are shipped the same day

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I got the notice my one-click was on its way to the States about a day and a half ago. I feel like I'm usually on the tailend of these shipments, so this was a pleasant surprise.

It seems I won't get my Hateful Eight 1 click. Kimchidvd is cancelling my order and keeping my money. All this because I did a paypal claim, for a very good reasons. Two straight orders, every item damaged, no replies to my many mails. The only message I got was once I did the claim, we will send you empty Spotlight slipcover for type A, please remove your claim. I never even ordered type A from them, only 2 lenticular editions. Now I'm officially on the black list and never going to get anything from kimchidvd ever again. So, thank you kimchi and Tony for all this fun you made me go through. I hope you're proud of yourselves.

One of the reasons why many people prefer to deal with me. I show photos of every item before its purchased.