The Hateful Eight (Blu-ray SteelBook) (The Blu Collection) (KimchiDVD Exclusive No.42) [Korea]

Futurhythm

Premium Supporter
May 16, 2013
In Technicolor
Release date: September 30, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip OST - Full Slip - Lenti - One Click
Price: $41.99 (Full Slip Type A or Lenti Type B) - $34.99 (Full Slip Type C) - $118 (One Click)
HDN Group Buys: hosted by Cooey - hosted by Kaka1888

FS 1.jpg FS 2.jpg Lenti.jpg

Scanavo Slipcase thread HERE

Steelbook Fullslip + OST Limited Edition (A) : 1,800 copies (USD41.99)
Steelbook Lenticular + OST Limited Edition (B) : 1,250 copies(USD41.99)
Steelbook Fullslip Limited Edition (C) : 1,000 copies (USD34.99)
One Click ($118.00)
OneF.jpg
1.jpg 3.jpg 2.JPG
1.jpg
993853_523205094527243_2558843538489062092_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I will have delivery later this morning
Quick delivery time compared to previous orders from Korea
My parcel only left Korea on 5th October

Last edited:
This is one amazing package, kimchi are doing such a great job recently minus the couple of isssues I've had but I'm pleased to say this is damage free (YAY)

Such a beauty

My only grudge with this release is the booklet. Far too much Korean text and barley any pics. I know that sounds sh*tty of me considering its a asian product so that don't bother me too much but I like to see pics in these books and all together there is about 5 and then the rest are faded out behind the text. Not a fan of that. But the front art of the book is cool

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Love the embossing on this edition

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Some more pics

I can't describe how nice the glitter/ sparkle snow effect is on the full slip. It's suttle and hard to get a photo but under the right light it glistens so well. Reminds me of I think it's @howiesteed who used to do it to steels

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

And with the beautiful third man records vinyl and HMV steel - just realised all three have different ways of spelling the title. Think that's quite cool
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Hard to believe all this stuff fits into the slip/case, when laid out like this. :rofl:;)
Happy to hear your copy arrived in good shape and I agree, Kimchi did really great with this edition.

Cheers

Yeah it's awsome, the last few have been like that, it follows, let the right one in, incredibles etc. Didn't realise this had so many postcards with it. 10 in total

They are defo one of my fav retailers even with their partial flaws or QC issues I have with every few releases

Looking forward to the next blu collection whether that's predestination or something else and I still need to get my hands on a spotlight lenti or slip B at some point.

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
Once you remove the outer factory seal, there is a second protective film over the lenti itself. Have you removed that?
@Mickle_89 , I just checked a lenti it was actually a defect of protective film . Lenti itself is in great condition.I Didn't buy a lenti editions from kimchidvd for a long time and didn't know that there a protective film for lenti's now. Thank you for advice;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
The lenti on this is by far the worst. Not a very clear image at all. Both full slips however are superb
@zesty lenticular slip better;)
Full slip OST has excellent quality slip but the booklet is pretty poor and the quality of paper on the cards is little better than toilet paper.

The highlight of the package is the steelbook itself which is FANTASTIC!

• Thanks
Reactions: zesty