The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug - Extended Edition (3D +2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

morfeusz

Premium Supporter
Jun 23, 2013
Colnbrook UK
Release date: November 3rd, 2014
Buy link:
Amazon UK £24.99
Zavvi.com £24.99
Play.com £21.99
WowHD £28.99
Base £24.99

01.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's great news!!! Continuing what has been started is ALWAYS winner!!! Future Shop @zerox39, I'm looking at you right now... :naughty:

Last edited:
Another Jumbo?

Chant with me: No jumbo! No jumbo! No jumbo!

The question is, will they manage to get it down to 4 discs — two 3D Blu-rays (can't they do put the entire 3D gimmick on one disc?), one Blu-ray for the film and one Blu-ray where they'd cram all the bonuses would suit me just fine.
and why should they put the 3D EE movie in one disc, with loss of PQ and AQ? the CE has two discs for the 3D movie, one for the 2D movie and one for the extras; the only way is to put all the "extra extras" in one discs, or not to insert the 2D movie for a 4 discs release, but i don't beleave it: it will be another 5 discs/jumbo release for sure.

november the EE of the second movie in BD, december the third movie in theaters: it's marketing ;)
Just like they did last year.
Maybe the third EE in BD will come earier, since there is no other movie to "help" in 2015

Yes I will defenitely buy this one;
it will be my 4th Jumbo steelbook after : Jurassic Park ultimate trilogy /Indiana Jones the complete Adventures ,The Hobbit:an unexpected Journey 3D extended edition