The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: September 3rd, 2012
Price : £18.00
No inside art
Purchase link: hmv.com
An update from HMV on Facebook: Rated 15 and all info and age ratings printed on J-card!

LGB94913H.JPG

Actual pictures: (Tx to Hubmuswell)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Video presentation: (Tx to dvdjunkie)

Last edited by a moderator:
one word **** i have joined a group buy for this for the futureshop edition

From what I've seen so far this year, with so many great releases, I have a lot more faith in the UK SB market, so I hold off a little longer now before I commit to getting anything from overseas.

However, if it's a movie you really like, there's really no harm in owning two versions IMO, hence why I have 3 versions of Avengers coming :emb: although from your comments I'm assuming this is exactly the same as the FS version right?

Reactions: randyzhang1109
Isn't the cover pic on FS Exclusive bigger? :dunno: If I remember correctly it is, I still prefer that one.

Otherwise, I'm also sure those rating logos won't appear on the steelbook itself. Probably only on the slip. It seems to be the case with most recent UK editions :D

Believe Lionsgate are the distributors to this movie in the UK.
Their last steelbook Hurtlocker was pretty good with ratings printed on a card.
So this one could be the same

Is this movie any good? I mean, will an action movie nut like myself enjoy it?

So far I've seen no one but my female friends obsess over it, which put me off even giving it a chance, because they're the type who also obsessed over Harry Potter and Twilight, which really aren't my sort of films lol.

I will wait for this and from now on before i join GB i will wait first. Defenitely i will join GB if the steelbook is disney cause i like FS exclusive to release disney films. Thanks for this

Hmm... if the mocking jay art is being released in other countries then perhaps I should have pre-ordered the District 12 version from FS instead.

Just had a look at the District 12 version, can't really decide which one I prefer? It would be awesome if Amazon/PLAY etc. announced they were doing this version, but I know it's unlikely!

attachment.php

Reactions: jumpman1144
Last edited: