The Hunger Games Complete Collection (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [UK]

Mar 31, 2015
Liverpool, England
Release date: March 21, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £32.99
Notes: Amazon UK Exclusive SteelBook with Magnetic Lenticular. Containing all 4 films.

91FqCqkVbnL._SY550_.jpg

91LMd0C-OiL._SL1500_.jpg 812o+VX+E6L._SL1500_.jpg 91F+YpcxKiL._SL1500_.jpg

3D Magnetic Lenticular
51i3HFTwX-L.jpg 71oKzUclNKL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered, go on Amazon, show Zavvi how a lenti is done!!

I hope this is a sign of Amazon getting back into the steelbook game!!
Amazon are only a retailer as are Zavvi
Amazon do not make any steelbooks or do artwork design never have they just sell what is offered to them and sometimes get a release as a retailer exclusive
The Lenti design nothing to do with Amazon nor is the artwork of the steelbook
Artwork Design is the film studio which is Lionsgate UK
It is the film studio as in Lionsgate UK who do the design of the lenti artwork and the steelbook and who arrange it to be made by a company who make lenti magnets and the steelbook is manufactured at scanavo

If the Lenti Magnet turns out to be a good or bad one it would down to Lionsgate not Amazon

Even if this was a Zavvi exclusive it would be the same release as it is from lionsgate UK
It is also possible that with all previous lionsgate exclusive steelbooks been with Zavvi this steelbook still might be a Zavvi release even though at the moment it is listed as a Amazon Exclusive

It will be known for sure in the next few weeks if this is truly a Amazon Exclusive

On a good note as this is a Lionsgate release it is possible going by some previous lionsgate steelbooks it might be a gloss finish

Last edited:
Reactions: Actarus and harry
As a sucker for shelf space saving collections I would happily trade out my HMV first and second movies as I never yet picked up the third so this would be ideal. Not entirely sold on the artwork but it's not ghastly. And a lenti too? Ah go on then :)

Reactions: StifflersDad

Only the new G2 Steelbook can hold 6 Discs it is not a Standard G2 Steelbook
It's a new design using hubs to stack 2 discs on top of each other

The standard G2 Steelbook can only have max 4 Discs

This Steelbook is only 4 Discs so that why it won't be a jumbo
4 Films 4 Discs

• Informative
Reactions: AlienKing
Only the new G2 Steelbook can hold 6 Discs it is not a Standard G2 Steelbook
It's a new design using hubs to stack 2 discs on top of each other

The standard G2 Steelbook can only have max 4 Discs

This Steelbook is only 4 Discs so that why it won't be a jumbo
4 Films 4 Discs
Oh really?
I am under the impression that they are the exact same steelbook, just the plastic piece inside has a different design.
Also, I read that those are not really new. They been around a while but nobody utilized them.

Oh really?
I am under the impression that they are the exact same steelbook, just the plastic piece inside has a different design.
Also, I read that those are not really new. They been around a while but nobody utilized them.
They are new they only started to use them with Game of Thrones Steelbooks