The Hunger Games Complete Collection (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [UK]

Mar 31, 2015
Liverpool, England
Release date: March 21, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £32.99
Notes: Amazon UK Exclusive SteelBook with Magnetic Lenticular. Containing all 4 films.

91FqCqkVbnL._SY550_.jpg

91LMd0C-OiL._SL1500_.jpg 812o+VX+E6L._SL1500_.jpg 91F+YpcxKiL._SL1500_.jpg

3D Magnetic Lenticular
51i3HFTwX-L.jpg 71oKzUclNKL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
But from your post, the extra on disk 2 and 3 are respectively 144:55 Min and 134:19Min which is well over 2 Hours AND if we add a ''2h Movie'' per Disk if as you say the 2nd and 3rd movie will contain both ''Movie + Bonus Items'' that is way too long... it will need to be compressed and will affect quality no ?
The Hungers Games: Catching Fire UK and USA Blu-ray are the same the Film and Extras are on the same disc
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 UK and USA the Blu-ray is same as is the Film Arena release exact same Film and Extras on the 1 Disc

Nether from what I have seen had any picture quality issues
You can fit a lot on a BD50 Dual Layered Disc it can hold 50GB

Reactions: Actarus
Preordered yesterday and just got the email today saying its expected delivery is Nov 28 - Dec 1 isn't the latest film still n the cinemas? Surely this delivery date is a mistake...I wouldn't expect it to be released until March/April next year..

Nope, the first film had the Sainsburys exclusive bonus disk and the Amazon set has a bonus disk for Catching Fire so there are more extras on extra disks
The UK Steelbook which I got it from Amazon Uk and was 1 Blu-ray and 1 DVD of the film
Film and extras were on the Blu-ray

The Sainsburys and Amazon Catching Fire - Deluxe (6 Discs) Edition are totally different releases to the Standard UK release

The Disc that will be in this collection steelbook is the same Disc that was in the UK Catching Fire Steelbook and Standard Amaray release

Last edited:
Reactions: Actarus
they wont ship these as they dont have them in stock, its very confusing as too why they made this mess up.

EDIT - Unless this is just the 3 film collection with a slot for the 4th film? They offered me %30 off if its not in the case, so if it does arrive i get %30 off at least ;)

Reactions: Flash
If this does end up getting sent out with just the first 3 films I will be sending it back straight away. Very misleading with "the complete collection" on the spine and the listing (If that is the case of course)

Personally I think it's a mistake and will contain all 4 films

It's a mistake the date has gone and the listing reads

Description
Limited Edition Amazon.co.uk Exclusive Steelbook with Magnetic Lenticular. Containing all 4 films

Now watch the epic Hunger Games franchise from start to finish,

Reactions: Flloydo
It's a mistake the date has gone and the listing reads

Description
Limited Edition Amazon.co.uk Exclusive Steelbook with Magnetic Lenticular. Containing all 4 films

Now watch the epic Hunger Games franchise from start to finish,

Think it's always said that in the description.
Look at the op and that was last editied on Saturday

Listed as Release Date
31 Dec. 2016
I expect release date to change so you can expect lot more estimated delivery date emails to arrive

The UK Blu-ray releases of the films below the extras are on the same Disc as the film and did not have separate extras disc except the First Hunger games film blu-ray release

The UK Steelbook which I got it from Amazon Uk and was 1 Blu-ray and 1 DVD of the film
Film and extras were on the Blu-ray

The Sainsburys and Amazon Catching Fire - Deluxe (6 Discs) Edition are totally different releases to the Standard UK release

The Disc that will be in this collection steelbook is the same Disc that was in the UK Catching Fire Steelbook and Standard Amaray release

There were separate extras disks was my point, yes they werent standard releases but there still extra disks