The Hunger Games Complete Collection (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [UK]

Mar 31, 2015
Liverpool, England
Release date: March 21, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £32.99
Notes: Amazon UK Exclusive SteelBook with Magnetic Lenticular. Containing all 4 films.

91FqCqkVbnL._SY550_.jpg

91LMd0C-OiL._SL1500_.jpg 812o+VX+E6L._SL1500_.jpg 91F+YpcxKiL._SL1500_.jpg

3D Magnetic Lenticular
51i3HFTwX-L.jpg 71oKzUclNKL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The thing is it's slightly odd to have a different image on the front so this image is covering the other image

Looks good :naughty:
12d0HrEonsUxyw.gif

Lenti looks fantastic and have a feeling this will be clear unlike the Zavvi lentis

The thing is it's slightly odd to have a different image on the front so this image is covering the other image

You clearly haven't seen the lenti magnets on FAC editions that cover the whole steel

As its covering the whole Steelbook it makes sense. Why have just one image when you can have two. This gives you a choice of covers, whether you prefer the lenti or the Steelbook artwork.

Surprisingly good amazon UK exclusive here :thumbs: .... i like the increased effort goin into this... huger game movies suck ass ofc but this is kinda tempting for me cuz i love mutlipe disc collections in a singe slim steel :hungry:

Shame about the missing bonus discs thou.... perhaps next time amazon/zavvi should consider using multiple steelbooks for collections like this, eh? ....like 1 steel with all 4 main movie bluray discs, and a 2nd steel for bonus discs, 3D discs & art cards ect :pompus: ....that would be pretty badass huh? like, double the steel dude! :cool::cat:

Reactions: bloodsnake007