The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: March 6th, 2015
Purchase link: Future Shop.ca
Price: $27.99
Notes: *** Might be Region A ***
Group buy: Drum18 or biscuitnoir

M2216087_1.jpg

Last edited:
Should I preorder this now? what's the chance the price drops to something lower than release price? That's the only reason I haven't yet.
Gotta say it's really odd that the price is still 29.99$+tx instead of the "standard" 24.99$ or 26.99$ on release day...
Since it's a Friday release, I wouldn't be surprised to see a special launch price in the next week flyer starting Friday...

Reactions: Leafs17
i didn't know it was released on a Friday. For some reason i had Tuesday and the 6th mixed up lol. But apparently mines shipped and I'm told its being shipped by letter mail & not parcel (which would mean a box) so it looks like many people will be pissed with the wonderful packaging futureshop packages there steel books. I hope i don't have to return mine for a replacement like i did with Divergent & Godzilla

Reactions: alatoire
I'm still waiting and hoping today as I got no mail yesterday. How was it packaged because I did t get a tracking number due to it being sent out as lettermail (evenlope I hope not)

Honestly when it arrived I was worried it would be damaged as it came in medium sized box with literally zero packaging material inside (my package said lettermail as well). However, I was lucky and it was damage free.

Honestly when it arrived I was worried it would be damaged as it came in medium sized box with literally zero packaging material inside (my package said lettermail as well). However, I was lucky and it was damage free.
I was on the phone the other day and the service rep said he gets real bubble wrap which I laughed cause i said the only bubble wrap I get is the one in those yellow evenlopes