The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

• Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
  • The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you

Tacozilla

Premium Supporter
Dec 3, 2012
Liverpool (UK)
Reactions
7,614 0 0
Nice that it has a title on the spine, a shame they didn't bundle it with a sticker to fix the spine on the first part's steelbook...

I still can't unsee it...

Flash

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
Reactions
8,224 0 0
Have the others so yes please, I am glad they they all match (ignoring title)

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Reactions
25,647 0 0
I also passed on the last film due to no spine title and waiting for a double pack steel of both

Flash

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
Reactions
8,224 0 0
I'm not fussed about the spine, can't wait to see this last film

Jul 2, 2013
Reactions
3,553 0 0
I hate to be that guy :bookworm:, but...

Lionsgate UK lost me with the titleless Mockingjay Part I, so I turned to FilmArena and was impressed with their exclusive edition. :)

Thus I really hope that once all of what they have already announced is out of the way (and Hitman 47 & Sabotage cancelled), then FA will do Mockingjay Part II (and The Maze Runner 2, for consistency as well).

If I were really selfish, I'd love to ask FA for full slip editions of the original Hunger Games and Catching Fire, to have a full set (with the Best Buy artwork for the steels inside - or not, but not the UK steelbook).

Then again, FA has no problem giving the FA treatment to films that have had MANY steelbooks releases already (Terminator 2, Dredd, Looper are the top 3 I think, John Wick is getting there), so maybe it's not a stretch to ask after all :D.

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2013
Reactions
268 0 0
Will wait on Filmarena doing their version, hopefully including 3D
Good point; this needs to be in 3D before I bite

I seem to recall Part 1 had a spine title in the original mock ups, so I wouldn't get too excited yet people :)

Feb 16, 2011
Essex, UK
Reactions
158 0 0
Good point; this needs to be in 3D before I bite

I seem to recall Part 1 had a spine title in the original mock ups, so I wouldn't get too excited yet people :)
Part 1 always had a blank spine in the mockups.

I'm torn.

If you have them all out on display front faced, they'd look amazing, but you could never have the spines showing because of the cock up they made for Part 1.

SK 80

Makaveli the Don...
Premium Supporter
Apr 23, 2014
England
Reactions
5,009 0 0
A must have for me it's definitely on my purchasing list know thanks for the link.

ChrisIW

Premium Supporter
Sep 27, 2012
UK, on a parallel Earth
Reactions
2,771 0 0
I'm not going to bother with this. This set is tainted because of the third steelbook, so I'll probably sell my custom glossed steels for the first two and just get an amaray box set when it comes out.