The 'Last Book Read' Thread

"La Cancion de la princesa oscura" by J. Bolado hahah It's a spanish book... I have already read it twice but it's a pretty good book

I'm presently reading the eBook Rama Revealed by Arthur C. Clarke. It's very good too. :)

51uMpGlNSjL.jpg

Did you finish all the Rama books yet? These are my favorite books of all time! I've been waiting for them to be adapted into films already!

And if you like Arthur C. Clarke, definitely read Childhood's End next!

I'm currently reading this book called The Fellowship of the Ring for the first time, not sure if anyone's heard of it.

Did you finish all the Rama books yet? These are my favorite books of all time! I've been waiting for them to be adapted into films already!

And if you like Arthur C. Clarke, definitely read Childhood's End next!

I'm currently reading this book called The Fellowship of the Ring for the first time, not sure if anyone's heard of it.

No I've only read Rama and then this one Rama Revealed. I know, it's the fourth installment but I'm going to go back and read the others too. Rendevous With Rama, Garden of Rama and Rama II. I also want to read his Hammer of God too.

Yeh i really hope it isn't worried about how they will write it, hopefully the film will be very entertaining at the least.

Trailer looks good....until you seee the swarms which are nothing like that in the book. In the book the swarms are slow but its the sheer numbers they cant cope with, in the film the swarms are almost flying!? Think its going to either A) Be good but completely different to book or B) SUCK

My moneys on B tbh :(

Just finished McCarthy's THE ROAD. Awesome touching book! I found it on a stoop - didn't have to pay a dime for this masterpiece!

I finished reading it today on the subway and was wiping away my tears - I don't think anyone noticed. But it made me realize, "has anyone ever seen someone finish a book in a public place (cafe, train, bus, etc.)." Whenever I see people reading, it's always in the middle of the book. I have never seen someone turn to the last page and then close the book after being done.

BATMAN: KNIGHTFALL

Right in the middle of Dennis O' Neil's novel (1st Edition Hardcover)

BKFBHC.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: