The 'Last Book Read' Thread

I'll admit, I'm a little obsessed with Interstellar although I only saw it during its opening. In my waiting for its release on Blu-Ray I decided to read the book. I finished it in a few days; I didn't feel like it was a very long read but it helped me catch some of the details I missed.

I bought my wife a Kindle Paperwhite that she barely uses, so I'll probably read the Lord of the Rings books and put it to some use.

Finally. I just finished to read Airborn by Kenneth Oppel. This book has changed my life... I'm feeling so weird since I finished it... This a precious jewel that has become my 2nd favorite book.

Just burned through 'Ready Player One'.
A friend of mine had been given it, they couldn't put it down, they thought I would love it and got me copy and they were right!! I too, couldn't put it down.
I highly recommend it and I believe Steven Spielberg is set to direct the eventual film adaptation.

Anyone else read it?

Last book I read was "Akame ga Kill vol. 1" a couple months ago. Got the next two books in the series last week. Will squeeze them in to my schedule over the next week or two.

It's a great new series for those that are into Manga.