The 'Last Book Read' Thread

Just finished Dr jekyll and Mr Hyde.... Never realised how thin the book was!

Onto dracula next....

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Reading the Divergent series right now, then onto either book 4 of the sundering or Companions Codex, have not yet decided.

Reading the Divergent series right now, then onto either book 4 of the sundering or Companions Codex, have not yet decided.

My Missus is currently reading the Divergent series. From what she has explained to me, it sounds really really good (but unfortunately I don't read by choice).

The trailer for the film is out now aswell.. looks fantastic!!

[YT]http://youtu.be/sutgWjz10sM[/YT]

Can't wait to go see that!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just finished Dr jekyll and Mr Hyde.... Never realised how thin the book was!

Onto dracula next....

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Dracula is one of my favourite books, just beaten by Frankenstein.

I re-read another one of my favorites yesterday; The Minds of Billy Milligan. Read it when I was studying Psychology but keep going back to it.

Just finished "The Strain" trilogy by Guillermo Del Toro & Chuck Hogan, was blown away by the full script, that tv show has to be amazing with such a cool storyline, considering it's again some vampires bullshit ahha !

"The Prince of Nothing" trilogy by R. Scott Bakker
The Darkness That Comes Before (2004)
The Warrior-Prophet (2005)
The Thousandfold Thought (2006)

It's "dark fantasy"

From wiki: "The Prince of Nothing trilogy was published between 2003 and 2006. It depicts the story of the Holy War launched by the Inrithi kingdoms against the heathen Fanim of the south to recover the holy city of Shimeh for the faithful. During the war, a man named Anasûrimbor Kellhus emerges from obscurity to become an exceptionally powerful and influential figure, and it is discovered that the Consult, an alliance of forces united in their worship of the legendary No-God, a nihilistic force of destruction, are manipulating events to pave the way for the No-God's return to the mortal world."

Just finished The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson. It was awesome. Now I am on to The Words of Radiance, the second book of The Stormlight Archives. I'd whole heartedly recommend the books to any fantasy fan.

gary ablett autobio , just incase some of ninjas dont know who he is , gary ablett was a pro footballer (soccer for u americans) he played for everton and liverpool , he was 1 of few to play for both rivals , unfortunately gary lost his life in 2012 to cancer , very emotional read

I haven't read them in years so I've been going through the Harry Potter series again, just finished Goblet of Fire, so will be on to Order of the Phoenix next.

I finally finished Stephen Kings THE DARK TOWER series.

Wow, how great that was!!

This shares my no1 spot with Lord of the rings.

Getting this on the big screen would be a dream come true.

Edit: @Apollon what do you read buddy?

Last edited: