The 'Last Book Read' Thread

Always been fascinated with WWII, however, I've felt that I needed to reach a level of maturity before I delve into Mein Kampf. I am currently reading it. It's creepy, but it's something I haven't had a chance to read. I've read stuff from military strategy books to detailed battle books.

Before this I read The Odyssey.

Clive Cussler's Dark Watch from the Oregon Files on Ipad. I have also just got The Hunger Games 1,2 & 3 :scat:

Last book read was: Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Now reading: Toys by James Patterson and one of his sidekick writers.

Last book I read was "The art of Thor", lol, from my Marvel movie Art collection of books. If that counts as reading!

I hate reading. After 5 years of University I don't wanna touch books, lol. Even in University I always was a visual learner more then anything.

I like reading things that are nice and short. Blogs, articles, etc.

I just got through reading Rosemary's Baby, The Stepford Wives and A Kiss Before Dying, not all at the same time though. A kiss before dying was the first book in a long time that literally made me gasp in surprise!

Finished reading 'Till we have Faces' By C.S. Lewis last month. It's an incredible book.

I am now reading a book about what goes into making Barcelona Football Club into the attacking force they are now.

"Mockingjay" from The Hunger Games trilogy. The three books got my interest more than I expected, and in some circles, more than I would admit- but, there it is.

I'm presently reading the eBook Rama Revealed by Arthur C. Clarke. It's very good too. :)

51uMpGlNSjL.jpg