Release date: TBC
Purchase link: TBC
Price: TBC
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey HERE

Exclusive Lenticular Version, limited to 300 copies

121402zjxhjpiacmeiu4et.jpg

BE Lego Batman.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the Manta one because I'm powerless to double Lentis but This is a really fun design. I had never purchased an OAB until this year and now I want two of them!

I'm gonna snag the Blufans one as well. Will reserve judgement when both are in hand, and also which one suits best with the first movie.Then decide which one to donate :naughty:

I'm going for this, 300 copies, sounds good to me. So tempted to open it since the 3D is reference quality supposedly. Might just replace the 2D disc with the 4k disc.

I must admit I am liking the Blufans more than the Manta's but I probbably stick with the Manta's as its paid for. Might try and snag the blufans later down the line.

I was planning on passing on this, but it looks like it'll be an awesome package in hand,so I'll grab one probably :D

The Joker on the back is just a Fullslip, right? And the front is a transitional Lenti with 3 images? May have secured a Manta double Lenti so debating going for this as well... Decisions... :naughty:

Definitely going for this over the manta version, better focused art and will match go as a set with the Lego movie... Manta doesn't have the Lego movie edition to make a set.