Release date: December 9th, 2013
Price: £22.99
Buy link: The Lone Ranger
Notes: Matte finish, inside artwork, 1-disc edition

lone1.jpg

lone2.jpg

lone3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Heard mixed reviews on this one, people seem to either love or hate it. Tempting at this price, but then in my opinion the original price was WAY too high... Now, a discount code would be nice right about now... ;)

Just received an e-mail with a mystery discountcode from Zavvi (was 15%) so just ordered for € 15,94 :D

Glad I waited a few weeks because I don't think this movie was worth the original € 28,75.

I didn't even get the email, even though I've signed up for alerts. Same with codes - never get them.

I did manage to order this and Planes for the lower prices though, as saw them on here

Maybe. I got this at £14.99 & am quite happy paying that as opposed to the original £22.99. Despite the over emphasis on Tonto, this was still a great movie to watch.

£14.99 was still too high for me.
£11.99 and im in, along with only god forgives and alan partridge.
£9.99 for jackie brown and anchorman.
im not being fleeced any more!
I have rush and toy story on pre-order from Januarys releases, but intend to cancel both shortly and wait for price drops - as with every other un-oop title to come.

this might have just swayed me at £14.99 if it had a title on the spine and a bonus disc with extras.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
The only thing that may prevent this title from falling as fast as others is that its a new release. Compare this to the non-Steelbook version, and £14.99 was actually cheaper. Not true on the catalog titles. We'll see. Without ridiculous quanitity like The Little Mermaid or the Jungle Book, we'll see how much Zavvi has to move.

'24 hour flash sale' my arse.

I only got the email from Zavvi's a few hours ago and already they're gone back up? WTF? Typical Zavvi's faffing around!

Yup .. 24 hours Zavvi time. I think their clocks run a bit fast or are in a totally different time zone. :hilarious:

I'd prefer getting the FNAC version with the book if the price was a bit more decent. Would look like a Future Shop release with the English and French on the front part of the slip cover :) Too bad nothing on the spine.