Release date: December 9th, 2013
Price: £22.99
Buy link: The Lone Ranger
Notes: Matte finish, inside artwork, 1-disc edition

lone1.jpg

lone2.jpg

lone3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got my copy of this today, I like the front, back, inside but the spine is terrible. Any blu-ray, DVD, steelbook needs to have a title on the spine at the least especially if its not on the front aswell.

Got mine today too (in a jiffy envelope!?) and I also love everything about it except the spine. They even left a huge blank space there for the title... it's as if they just forgot to add it in (same goes for Monsters University).

Got done watching the film. Bugger me, I thought this was fantastic! Yeah, I've never watched anything else Lone Ranger and know some people have a problem with Depp playing a native, but that train chase sequence near the end! Daaaaaamn (Turn the sound up when you get to it)! :drool:

Would LOVE a sequel, but I'm guessing Disney won't make one after it didnt make a profit... T.T

Would someone be able to tell me how many of these are left in the print run as I bought one from zavvi via play , and arrived damaged , so I sent it back wanting a replacement .
Surprise they have me a refund
So I asked for a replacement again and they say they have none left or can't source any but still for sale on their site ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They won't send you a replacement no matter what you say to them, they want you to re-purchase the steelbook....did you get it at a cheaper price?

I tried to fight it but in their first email to me they lied and said my item was out of stock when it wasn't, then they just said sorry but we can't send a replacement and to basically just except the refund!

Yeah, I was tempted to get this when it went down to £14.99 but then they pushed it back up to £18.99 and now its gone up AGAIN! Film is decent, not great, but certainly not worth £20+

Hopefully they'll see sense and drop it back down again.

Reactions: goufcustom
Love artwork

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Have to buy because come with Disney release

Yeah, I was tempted to get this when it went down to £14.99 but then they pushed it back up to £18.99 and now its gone up AGAIN! Film is decent, not great, but certainly not worth £20+

Hopefully they'll see sense and drop it back down again.
Agreed one major thing to not getting this one is no title on the front and spine...