The Mandalorian: The Complete First Season (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) [USA]

Jul 1, 2013
Berlin, Germany
Release date: December 12, 2023
Purchase links: 4K Amazon - Best Buy - Walmart (Pre order live from August 28 some retailers when going live date will vary)
Price: $49.99
Notes: Gloss Finish
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

Mandalorian S1.jpg

F4D2E4BW4AEYY1g.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Any word on what time these are expected to go up for preorder tomorrow (28th)? For Amazon in particular?

Any word on what time these are expected to go up for preorder tomorrow (28th)? For Amazon in particular?

I don't recall there ever being an "expected" time for any SteelBook title to go on sale at any retailer in the U.S.

In fact, this is the first time I've seen a posted date for a SteelBook to go on sale in the U.S.

Having said all of that, apparently all 4 of the Disney+ Star Wars/ Marvel series are available to pre-order from bull moose in the U.S. now.

4K MSRP is $54.99 but the bull moose price is $50.97.
Blu-ray MSRP is $49.99 but the bull moose price is $45.97.

Mandalorian Season 1
Mandalorian Season 2
Loki Season 1
WandaVision Complete Series

Reactions: Gaz85 and Aniv
Can't believe I decided to sleep early for once and forgot about these, lol. :rolleyes: Might just have to join the group buy.

I'm tempted to buy from Amazon but I'd hate to think what state they'd be in by the time they got to the UK. :ohno:
Me too, but I've put a preorder in for now. Maybe they'll come to Europe, if they will I'll probably just cancel the order.

Will put a placeholder preorder tonight for all the steelbooks with Best Buy. But I don't really trust any US retailer with shipping these to me, and I can't imagine there won't be copies in store when they are released. Better safe than sorry, though.

Is there an easy way to buy from BestBuy if you live in the UK? I don't know anyone in the US, and I ended up setting up a Shipito address for just this sort of thing...but I think they changed their policy and no longer deliver to Shipito addresses?

Is there an easy way to buy from BestBuy if you live in the UK? I don't know anyone in the US, and I ended up setting up a Shipito address for just this sort of thing...but I think they changed their policy and no longer deliver to Shipito addresses?
Wouldn’t it be easier to just order from Amazon?

Reactions: britmotley
Best Buy is the most 'asswipish' store and has long stopped shipping to known freight forwarders.
I used one that had its employees buy to their own home addresses...:confused:

If it's also available from Amazon, better just buy there.

Best Buy is the most 'asswipish' store and has long stopped shipping to known freight forwarders.
I used one that had its employees buy to their own home addresses...:confused:

If it's also available from Amazon, better just buy there.

I’ll also be posting group buys soon