The Mandalorian: The Complete Second Season (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) [USA]

Flloydo

That's not a skirt girl, that's a sawn off shotgun
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Ur mum
Release date: December 12, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon - Best Buy - Walmart (Pre order live from August 28 some retailers when going live date will vary)
Price: $49.99
Notes: Gloss Finish
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

Mandalorian S2.jpg

F4D2FRBXcAACkuJ.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Even some pirate BDs are on 2 discs now, I just hope these are in 2K UHD, but will buy 1K 1080p BD as well.

Do you think these are 4K+BD due to the mock ups? I cannot see any other reason to have 2 disks, given the average length of episodes TBH.
Why would you say that? There's over 5 hrs in each season... Name me a release that has 5+ hrs of 4K content on 1 disc lol. It's definitely 2 4K discs. Press release said x2 100GB discs.

Reactions: Steely-Booked
I bought from Bestbuy and price matched Walmart's price. Because I ordered 3 copies so it should come in a box for delivery

Everyone is saying the Disney movie club is $18 for the steel. Does that come with hardcover packaging or just an envelope?

I bought from Bestbuy and price matched Walmart's price. Because I ordered 3 copies so it should come in a box for delivery

Everyone is saying the Disney movie club is $18 for the steel. Does that come with hardcover packaging or just an envelope?

Typically DMC does those cardboard mailers with no padding like Best Buy used to do.

I've ordered a ton of amaray's from there and something always comes damaged.

Yeah, you get a cheaper price maybe overall but since they use Magento behind the scenes returns and exchanges for large quantities
have always been a hassle for me.

That's why I like Walmart - no hassle ordering, a ton of time to return and they accept returns with no issue.

And remember - it's $18 after you buy something else at the regular club price. You don't get the 2nd / additional items with a percentage off unless
you pay full price for something else.

• Informative
Reactions: JRodDirector